Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

I would love to have a pet midget

I think that goes in the offensive thread! :joy:

And thus the root name of the phobia. Thanks!

The person who standardized the colors for the US interstate highway system was colorblind…

That sounds perfect actually. There’s a fairly sizeable colourblind population, who can probably navigate easier since their condition was considered during the development of the colour standardization.

See what you did… I followed you back here :smile:

On a worldwide average, a song written by one of the Gibb brothers is played every 4 seconds.

That is true but it made me sad as my brother died of an overdose.

Sorry to hear that :heart:

Dec. 2nd mind blowing random thought of the day: Salar de Uyuni of the Altiplano of southwest Bolivia is the world’s largest salt flat at over 4,000 square miles. Formed approx. 30,000 to 40,000 years ago as part of a former prehistoric lake, it contains 50 to 70% of the world’s lithium reserve and serves as a major breeding ground for several species of flamingoes.

Dec. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: The expiration date on bottled water is for the bottle, not the water.

Oh my goodness…

Dec. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: From 1973 to 1996, Marvel Comics successfully trademarked the word “zombie,” giving them exclusive access to its use after the publication of their comic book ‘Tale of the Zombie.’

Dec. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: Pokémon creator Satoshi Tajiri collected and studied caterpillars as a child, and based his game on the concept of them evolving into butterflies.

Dec. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: According to a 2015 study conducted by Badge of Life, the number 1 cause of death for police officers is suicide.

That’s crazy and really sad. I wouldn’t have thought suicide would have even made top ten.

Dec. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1984, actor Jackie Chan won the Japanese Best Foreign Singer Award, as during the 1980s, he sang the theme song to all of his films. In addition, he can sing in 5 different languages and performed at the 2010 Expo and the 2008 Summer Olympics opening ceremony.

Is there something Jackie Chan CAN’T do?

He can’t have a baby :baby_symbol:

This emoji is fucked up. It doesn’t look like this when I type it but when it posted it separated the poor things legs from it’s body