Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Apr. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: The first spoken word over the internet was “lo,” intended to be “login” but the computer crashed after the first 2 letters when transmitted in 1969.

I’m sure it was “lol” cuz they knew what it would be used for within 50 years.:rofl::rofl:.

Hahaha! So futuristic of them!

Omg, I can imagine it… “LO–”

“What’s that, Francis? Laughing out… of spite? Of turn? Outside? OMG, Francis, are you there?!? HOW ARE YOU LAUGHING??”

We european people do^^

Apr. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1995, President Jimmy Carter wrote a children’s book entitled ‘The Little Baby Snoogle-Fleejer.’

Did you read it?

No, i havent! Although its on sale right now on Amazon for $16.22. On li y has 4 stars though.
The Little Baby Snoogle-Fleejer https://www.amazon.com/dp/155728671X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_1C8PCbBS2T1V2

tf is a snoogle-fleejer??? Lmao… “made in Georgia” of course smh

Apr. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: In the 1980 film ‘Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back,’ the character of Yoda was originally intended to be played by a live monkey.

Love Star Wars :sparkling_heart:

Apr. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: Strawberries and kiwis contain more vitamin C than oranges.

Let me add some more here. Oranges have been given a lot of press for being loaded with vitamin c, when there are actually lots of foods that have higher ascorbic acid content. These include: chili peppers, bell peppers, pineapple, kale, mango, broccoli, papaya, and Brussels sprouts. To name a few. So dont rush out for OJ next time youre under the weather.

The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland. The Royal Coat of Arms of Scotland, used prior to 1603 by the Kings of Scotland was supported by two unicorns and the current royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom is supported by a unicorn for Scotland along with a lion for England.
:unicorn:

Today is World Health Day! And here we all are, doing our part!

A bowl of salad at lunch brings me up to 90% daily intake of vitamin C by itself!

(This post not paid for by the Florida Orange Council.)

@rmgrimmer: Hahahahaha! Star Wars was my first Cinema movie I saw, together with my dad. Thank you setfor the nice head - movie, imaging monkeys at the set.

Lol! I imagine the FLC is looking for a hitman to do me in now. Cant let people know that Oranges arent the best source of C!

All we need is less. Also C. An ayurvedic doctor asked me for a diet of fruits and vegetables, 1,5 year ago. Since I’ m sober ( day 10 today), I reduced my food to two meals a day. A really opulent Salat in the morning and cooked veggies ( grains, greens, and beans) in the evening. Don’t have to worry about anything else anymore about food and vitamins. Veggies and fruits, as natural as possible. Feels like a miracle to me. It also heals the planet. Still laughing about a monkey as Yoda…

Apr. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: There are currently an estimated 550 wild parrots living in New York City, descended from a group accidentally released from a shipment at JFK airport in 1967.