Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

And my first thought was did they take them from the martinis as well? That would be unacceptable.

4 Likes

Apr. 17th mind blowing random thought of the day: Dwight D. Eisenhower is the only president to have served in both WWI and WWII.

7 Likes

Apr. 18th mind blowing random thought of the day: Bird eggs contain approx. 7,000 tiny pores that allow the baby chicks to breathe in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide.

8 Likes

Did i share this one before? Cant remember.

Apr. 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: The colors of the second rainbow during a double rainbow event are in reverse order.

8 Likes

Don’t reproduce if you already haven’t.
Just saying…

Brazil nuts (especially the ones grown in Brazil ) grow on trees with deep roots, which reach down to soil high in natural radium, a source of radiation . The roots absorb the radium, which then makes its way to the nuts . As a result, the radium levels of Brazil nuts can be 1000 times what you’d see in other foods.

Also, Brazil nuts are actually seeds and not nuts.

6 Likes

You are hysterical!

1 Like

This morning while boiling eggs one of of my dudes asked how the air came out of the eggs to make the tiny bubbles on the outside of the eggs. I told him it was the oxogen from the water but I’m wondering now if I was wrong?

2 Likes

Lol. Mysterious!

2 Likes

:joy: Yeah, but youd have to eat 10kg of eggplant to equal the equivalent of one cigarette. Plus youd metabolize the nicotine at such a rate that you’d not have any effects from it.

1 Like

10 Likes

The heart of a blue whale is so massive that a human being can swim through its arteries.
80205-368-650-ce09681020-1484633951

6 Likes

Well, more accurately, a human can fit in their arteries. I dont think you could comfortably swim in it. It would be more like spelunking in tight spaces.

1 Like

Apr. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: A U.S. currency bill’s life expectancy is mostly determined by its value, and therefore handling through circulation. For example, a $1 bill will typically last for a little over 5 years, whereas a $100 bill will last for approx. 15 years. On average, coins take about 25 years before they eventually become too worn for use.

2 Likes

Kind of a sad commentary on the wealth of our country eh?

1 Like

A boat is a reverse bathtub.

5 Likes

Whaha…I guess you are right…splunking in soft material :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I just decided to try and read Ulysses, so now I’ll be thinking of his wife. :sweat_smile:

Apr. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: Early Christians were among the first group of people to be called “atheists,” done so by Ancient Romans because Christians didn’t believe in nor pay tribute to the pagan gods.

4 Likes