Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Boom. Problem solved.

@Lionfish look at it this way, we are eternal beings having a mortal experience. Our spirits know we’re meant for something greater. People are just not good at finding the solution! :rofl:

@MandiH better throw some broccoli in that smoothie!

2 Likes

Pinterest :joy:

Apr. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: More than 1 million Holocaust victims remain unidentified.

4 Likes

Apr. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: Creator of James Bond Ian Fleming also wrote the children’s book ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.’

3 Likes

The movie was made by Albert Broccoli, who made all the classic Bond films.

Desmond Llewellyn, aka Q, and Gert Frobe, aka Goldfinger appear in CCBB.

2 Likes

Apr. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: The tassel on a college graduation cap is called a “liripoop.”

4 Likes

Starbucks has announced that they will be building a coffee pipeline that will start in Seattle and will stretch across the entire country. They are working on the details and pricing for creating built-in branch piping to each and every home in the US. We buy cable that way, so why not coffee?

Hahaha. Ludicrous, but why not?

Apr. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: People in 13th century Japan cultivated bananas for their fibers, which were used to line the insides of their kimonos.

4 Likes

I think up high is a leash, down low us debonair…keep it on the down low…:+1:t2:

Apr. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: Steve Jobs would regularly relieve stress by soaking his feet in Apple’s company toilets.

5 Likes

Say it aint so!! :scream::grimacing:

4 Likes

That’s pretty friggin’ gross.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Apr. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: The rock band Queen was originally called Smile.

6 Likes

Apr. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: The green code that trickles down throughout the 1999 film ‘The Matrix’ is several sushi recipes.

8 Likes

Mars aint the kinda place to raise ya kids (in fact its cold as hell)

3 Likes

So where else? Venus?

1 Like

I dunno bout Venus, im just goin by what the rocket man told me. Im betting he doesnt know either cuz he said and i quote “all the science, i dont understand, its just my job 5 days a week” :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Just anywhere but Wales.

1 Like

Apr. 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1987, American Airlines saved over $40,000 by removing 1 olive from each salad in their first class seating.

6 Likes