Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Now I’m afraid that the image of peanut butter sticking on the roof of my mouth will stick in my mind? Is that a phobia too?

Imagine you are in a space suit and your nose is itchy? Does this help then too?
And what if you have to sneeze?
:joy:

Quaker Parrots.

https://www.newyorktour1.com/blog/untold-nyc-history-brooklyn-parrots/

:scream_cat: I wonder when we will feel it’s ok to be human.

Now I want OJ. And mango, strawberries, papaya and pineapple! Mmmm. Lol.

Aantekening%202019-04-08%20222241

2kMAyFw

My vote is bottom, all the way!

@Andreanova
Wow, that looks really cool!!! How did you put that :unicorn: together? It looks like a real :unicorn:!!!

Up top is very chic.

Ties display on the chest, and therefore hang from the bottom. Scarves cover the neck, and therefore may reach the bottom but begin higher up.
The tie-as-a-scarf hipster rebellion has been making the rounds recently, however, and bowtie placement remains hotly disputed.

Source: Vertebrae in Vogue giraffe fashion magazine.

:rofl:

I can state with some authority that goats prefer bow ties.

Does anyone else think up high looks all classy and down low super casual?

Boom. Problem solved.

@Lionfish look at it this way, we are eternal beings having a mortal experience. Our spirits know we’re meant for something greater. People are just not good at finding the solution! :rofl:

@MandiH better throw some broccoli in that smoothie!

Pinterest :joy:

Apr. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: More than 1 million Holocaust victims remain unidentified.

Apr. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: Creator of James Bond Ian Fleming also wrote the children’s book ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.’

The movie was made by Albert Broccoli, who made all the classic Bond films.

Desmond Llewellyn, aka Q, and Gert Frobe, aka Goldfinger appear in CCBB.

Apr. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: The tassel on a college graduation cap is called a “liripoop.”

Starbucks has announced that they will be building a coffee pipeline that will start in Seattle and will stretch across the entire country. They are working on the details and pricing for creating built-in branch piping to each and every home in the US. We buy cable that way, so why not coffee?