Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Ah, so I’m not strictly an atheist then?:joy:

2 Likes

I recommend reading “The Source” by James Michener. Another perspective. That is all.

So helpful!!!

Alexander G. Bell invented the talking baby doll…super creepy because of the recording technology at the time…wasn’t on the market for more than a few weeks.

2 Likes

Why am I trying this…

Apr. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: Wealthy people in China can hire someone else to be prosecuted for crimes on their behalf, a process known as ‘ding zui,’ which translates to mean “substitute criminal.”

7 Likes

Lol well that kinda defeats the point doesnt it? smh sounds a lot like our politicians too

1 Like

Just like the Catholic church selling their indulgences. :confounded:

1 Like

If the world was flat, wouldn’t cats have knocked everything off of it by now🤔

3 Likes

Apr. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: Every high school in New Zealand is permitted to have 1 pound of uranium and 1 pound of thorium for the conducting of nuclear experiments.

6 Likes

If Mr. Caterpillar is always moving forward in his journey, but ends up back in the same place he started, is he really moving forward?

1 Like

I have to fact check this by my brother who lives there… I can’t believe it…

By all means! Note that they are permitted to have these materials, but that does not mean that they actually do have them.

Apr. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: Cockroaches that have been bred aboard the International Space Station have been reported to be stronger and faster than those on Earth.

5 Likes

Why would anyone want to breed cockroaches?

Great examples of resiliency. Cockroaches can survive for up to 3 weeks without their head. They die because they starve to death.

I think that fact was more mind blowing than the first one that you shared. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apr. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: Black box flight recorders on aircrafts are actually bright orange so that they can be found more easily in an emergency. They were originally called “black boxes” because that was the color of early electronic prototypes.

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Apr. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: The White House didn’t receive its official name until 1901, first given by President Theodore Roosevelt. Before then, it was referred to as the “Executive Mansion.”

8 Likes