Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

You speak the truth!

:eye: know!

2 Likes

DaVinci was BA. The guy made a lot of medical advances because he would illegally dig up dead bodies in the graveyard to study their anatomy.

2 Likes

Did anyone notice @Andreanova posting something with less than 10 characters? Am I seeing (counting) this correctly? lol

1 Like

:eye: know

1 Like

I found the bug :rofl:!!!

2 Likes

Whaaaat!? Do share your secrets with me :hugs::slight_smile:

:rofl:…Actually I didn’t notice till you pointed it out! Very observant Ashley!

2 Likes

Haha! It’s what I do for a living/36 hours a week… observe :eyes:

1 Like

You are good at it :wink:…in what kind of profession?

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Emojis get converted to a code like :this: in the system, and then when the post is displayed, the code converts back to the image it’s supposed to be. It looks like, apparently, that code can add to your character count. The one I just posted, is :manshrugging: but with an underscore character between “man” and “shrugging”. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ahh!! Thank you @ifs :blush:

#jamesbreakstheforum

I think Robin has been out for a while as well. Hes not been able to do as much maintenance as he would like, because of the constant outages in SA.

4 Likes

May 2nd mind blowing random thought of the day: When Rasputin died in 1916, his penis was removed from his body and presented to his daughter Maria, who took it to Paris, France and put it on display. After her death in 1977, Rasputin’s penis was sold at an auction for $640 to Dr. Igor Knyazkin, head physician at the Prostate Center of Russia’s Academy of Sciences.

5 Likes

I heard he was shot a bunch of times, chained up and thrown in a river. And his body was never recovered. Always thought it was too mysterious to be true. Removal of the doinker seems a bit excessive. Also, wtf was Maria thinking…I hope she had it in an urn or something…ewww.

Was it really “presented” to her…or more like lobbed at her as they drove off?

So many questions…

4 Likes

Hahah love that last question :joy:. I think knowing the Russians it was lobbed at her haha. Drive by penis throwing

2 Likes

It’s really incredible haha the things you find. Idk if I get smarter or dumber but I definitely learn something new everyday from you :rofl:

2 Likes

I love learning, but only if it involves things that are not going to benefit me whatsoever.

3 Likes

Hahaha well said. Those are always the best :thinking::joy:

2 Likes