Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

May 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: When the children’s show ‘Sesame Street’ was first released in 1969, it was banned by the Mississippi Commission for Educational Television for being too racially diverse. However, the ban was lifted a month later due to popular demand in the state.

7 Likes

Damn. “Too racially diverse” … I also thought that puppets couldn’t be ethnic because they are just puppets. Lolol

1 Like

Can you blame them?? Putting one of “those” people on a TV show for little kids to be subjected to watching, what was PBS thinking???
…I mean, i dont know if hes Romanian, Austrian, or what but that Count is just a horrible influence on little white kids from the deep south, what if they end up learning math??? :joy::joy::poop:

3 Likes

May 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: After the last Pyrenean ibex–a species of wild goat–died in 2000, scientists brought a clone to life. However, it died after only 7 minutes, making the ibex the first species to go extinct twice.

7 Likes

Damn. Mind = blown.

2 Likes

As much as i hate Apple for their overpriced mediocre products and shady warranties/ consumer right to repair policies i gotta give em credit…them airpods is durable :joy:

6 Likes

May 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: A group of rattlesnakes is called a “rhumba.”

6 Likes

I think I’ll stick with the vacuum I’ve got, thanks.

6 Likes

Darn, you beat me to it. :joy:

3 Likes

A Rhumba of rattlers will sure clear a room though.

5 Likes

Like this?

9 Likes

Lol! You just doodle that up, bro?

1 Like

Yep! :sweat_smile: Possibly my best work to date. :blush:

9 Likes

Agreed! :+1::raised_hand::raised_hand:

1 Like

@Mephistopheles you have anything to add, here? :smile:

1 Like

Or @Fireweed?

(Omg, @ifs, y’all had me rolling with that vacuum lol. :rofl:)

2 Likes

Lol, @ifs, only in finland :laughing:
We have many of these really weird competitions like rubberboot throwing and wife carrying, but this is totally new to me.
I actually grew up in the town of joensuu :blush:
Im pretty sure @Mephistopheles will participate (and win)

6 Likes

@Mephistopheles.
Totally, I love knitting me some sweaters to early Black Sabbath!!! The needle really gets going when ‘The Wizard’ comes on!!

6 Likes

May 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: It is against the law in Palestine to file for divorce during Ramadan.

3 Likes

Everyone’s happy when the wizard walks by!:grinning: