Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Hahaha. Ludicrous, but why not?

Apr. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: People in 13th century Japan cultivated bananas for their fibers, which were used to line the insides of their kimonos.

I think up high is a leash, down low us debonair…keep it on the down low…:+1:t2:

Apr. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: Steve Jobs would regularly relieve stress by soaking his feet in Apple’s company toilets.

Say it aint so!! :scream::grimacing:

That’s pretty friggin’ gross.

images%20(5)

Apr. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: The rock band Queen was originally called Smile.

Apr. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: The green code that trickles down throughout the 1999 film ‘The Matrix’ is several sushi recipes.

Mars aint the kinda place to raise ya kids (in fact its cold as hell)

So where else? Venus?

I dunno bout Venus, im just goin by what the rocket man told me. Im betting he doesnt know either cuz he said and i quote “all the science, i dont understand, its just my job 5 days a week” :man_shrugging:

Just anywhere but Wales.

Apr. 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1987, American Airlines saved over $40,000 by removing 1 olive from each salad in their first class seating.

And my first thought was did they take them from the martinis as well? That would be unacceptable.

Apr. 17th mind blowing random thought of the day: Dwight D. Eisenhower is the only president to have served in both WWI and WWII.

Apr. 18th mind blowing random thought of the day: Bird eggs contain approx. 7,000 tiny pores that allow the baby chicks to breathe in oxygen and expel carbon dioxide.

Did i share this one before? Cant remember.

Apr. 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: The colors of the second rainbow during a double rainbow event are in reverse order.

Don’t reproduce if you already haven’t.
Just saying…

This is caused by the light being reflected twice on the inside of the droplet before leaving it.