Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

When the only female clownfish in a group of clownfish dies, the biggest guy changes into a woman…

4 Likes

Or a shred of self-preservation. stupid creatures

2 Likes

I’ve watched this happen a few times with my old saltwater fish tanks! Soooo neat!

Makes sense, since they are herbivores, and don’t really need the enzymes required to digest fat.

2 Likes

That is mind blowing! Thanks for verifying it, I can be quite the cynic!

May 27th mind blowing random thought of the day: The kakapo bird is critically endangered because it bears a strong and pleasant musty odor which allows predators to easily locate it.

3 Likes

So cool!!! :slight_smile:

May 28th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1979 at the age of 16, Jadav Payeng began planting trees due to his concern over the disappearing habitat of local animals in India. Continuing his mission for 40 years, he has single handedly restored approx. 1,400 acres of forest.

10 Likes

Mindblowing random fact: The warriors didn’t shoot Cyrus. It was some dude from the Rogues, stirring up crap, just for fun.

2 Likes

Huh. So… do you just let natural selection run its course at that point? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If it’s not human involvement that’s driving their numbers down, then I say let it go extinct. That bird had a good run.

Think about the children, @DungeonMaster. What about the children?

But yeah. If it’s natural… :frowning:

2 Likes

There are other birds. We didnt need that one.

1 Like

Haha but i just did :joy:

1 Like

This blew my mind today!

1 Like

Exercise has the inverse effect of drug and alcohol abuse. It’s hard at first, and difficult to continue. But after doing it, we start to feel better, and our health can improve.

Drug and alcohol abuse is easy, and we feel good immediatly. Anyone can do it. But afterwards we feel terrible. Long-term abuse is extremely harmful to our health.

2 Likes

I used this at orientation yesterday lol thank you!

2 Likes

May 29th mind blowing random thought of the day: May 29th is National Put a Pillow on Your Refrigerator Day.

4 Likes

But why? So weird!

2 Likes

Right…move the refrigerator next to your bed…keep the pillow on your bed

1 Like