Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

Yessir! :metal:

The other A24 movie X was highly entertaining and graphicā€¦ totally different vibe. Comedy horror. Men was like whoaa :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll check it out lol. Yes whoooa indeed Jesus lol

Iā€™ve seen it and I loved it!

1 Like

Thank you, I think Iā€™ll go and check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

We really enjoyed it. It was really entertaining :grinning:

1 Like

@I.cant.We.can
@TMAC
@Mno
Really enjoyed this one.

8 Likes

Iā€™d love to see this; Sandler was surprisingly brilliant in Uncut Gems. I didnā€™t think someone that juvenile would be so good at drama. Unfortunately, I canā€™t sign up for Netflix just yet.

4 Likes

His serious roles are the best, similarly robin Williams best roles were dark. One hour photo, insomnia, good will hunting. Jim Carrey, same thing. Marlon Wayans too.

Uncut gems was a safdie brothers movie and everything they do is solid gold.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen uncut gems yet. I might have to check that out next week. Sandler did a great job.

He kind of reminds me of Steve Carell. In the same way I never thought Carell would be a good actor because of all the stupid silly but funny stuff he has been in. But heā€™s great as a serious actor too.

Itā€™s nice to see them both doing so well.

2 Likes

Fantastic

Adam Sandler + basketball? Iā€™m in.

Also, GalaxyQuest! Loved that movie! I still quote it from time to time, only now I get blank looks from the younger generation. :laughing:

3 Likes

I always drive. My wife navigates and gives me the directions after Waze says them. So we use this one a lot :joy:
What a fun movie.

Parts of Scottsdale look like Gorignak :joy:

2 Likes

So Jurassic World 3 wasā€¦ A movie.

Also thereā€™s a new Rescue Rangers movie thatā€™s pretty cute though.

3 Likes

This is the one I use the most :laughing: Iā€™ve used it in a variety of situations from work to being hospitalized.

@Eke I kinda felt like JW3 was ā€œFor the fansā€ of the original JP, in a way. Nothing groundbreaking, but passively enjoyable. It had dinosaurs and Sam Neil so I didnā€™t hate it. :laughing:

4 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing this movie

4 Likes

Me too.
Me too full sentence.

2 Likes

Never got into Elvis, but I loved Moulin Rouge and Luhrmanā€™s take on The Great Gatsby, so I think Iā€™ll check this out of curiosity.

2 Likes

I watched Hustle today, liked it a lot! Adam Sandler has proved to me that he can do drama after Uncut Gems. Thatā€™s not a feel good type of movie like Hustle, itā€™s kind of raw & rough around the edges, pun intended. :joy:

1 Like

Disagree. Go back and watch agents of shield. Itā€™s awesome.

1 Like

Just downloaded this.
Going to watch it on a flight next next. Looks great!

1 Like