Movies Check-in / Reviews 📼

Yeah well I was talking to someone who is not already in the MCU, it’s already a lot of (good and easy) work he has! :grin:
I haven’t seen Agents of Shield, must give it a shot!
Daredevil, Falcon and the winter soldier and Moon knight are pretty cool too.

1 Like

I have a feeling this is going to be really good.

Two dollars :grinning:

5 Likes

All time classic. Enjoy :blush:

4 Likes

Whoa buddy. That is very intense and extremely heartbreaking. An absolute classic.

4 Likes

Wow haven’t seen that one in a loooong time. Highly emotional and yes as said above, a classic. From memory it goes for 3 hours i think?

2 Likes

Just finished Uncut Gems. Damn chaotic to watch and Adam Sandlers character stressed me out :joy: Netflix classed it as
thriller but idk what I’d put it under, not a thriller though lol

1 Like

I agree with you, I found it tough to watch, even though Adam shows range in his acting. Give me Happy Gilmore any day. I do like him in Hustle. And Yea, I don’t know why they would classify UG as a thriller, more of a manic drama.

1 Like

I was beyond impressed with Sandler. I figured he was just a comedian, and only really funny when you’re stoned. But Uncut Gems just floored me. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Oh I agree, I was really surprised and impressed that he can do more than comedy and is great at it!
Haha yes @maxwell manic drama is much more apt :joy:

“Murder On The Orient Express” was a great movie because it was faithful to the book. “Death On The Nile” was awesome because it was different from the book. Kenneth Branagh needs to keep making these. That is all.

3 Likes

Just started watching “The Way” with Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez. It’s all about the Camino de Santiago. Now I wanna go so bad I might just abandon my apartment and hitchhike to France! :wink:

Yep. Awesome. No, I ain’t cryin’

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just finished Everything Everywhere All At Once. I was thinking for some reason it was like some kind of philosophical or existential sort of thing. Boy, was I wrong.

Imagine if Christopher Nolan did a remake of Kung Fu Hustle and it starred Dr. Strange. This film is even more bizarre. Worth watching? Yep. Totally.

5 Likes

I liked Loki more than WandaVision. Too short at 6 episodes.

Liked it a lot. Although he is always a bit Harry Potter with beard.

2 Likes

Omg, I watched that a couple weeks ago. It might be the best movie I’ve seen in years.

It kinda has everything. Even amidst all the visuals and choreography, some deep thoughts on existentialism, etc, and great story.

Michelle Yeoh’s performance (both acting and martial arts) really shines. Apparently it was originally written with Jackie Chan in mind, but rewritten for her. Not sure why. With all due respect to Jackie Chan, I think it was a good call.

3 Likes

The editor for that movie deserves an Oscar! Those reality jumps, mind blowing. There had to be so many costume and makeup changes and editing.

One of the best movies in a while. Parasite is the last amazing movie before it IMO.

I wish I saw Everything Everywhere much sooner!

2 Likes

I seen bullet train last weekend starting Bradd Pitt and I must say I enjoyed it a lot ! You guys should check it out very funny and lots of action

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I saw the preview a long time ago and forgot about it. I loved BP in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. On my list now.

1 Like

@Dazercat It’s great and you know BP seems as though he’s aged with grace very funny man and phenomenal actor

1 Like