Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

@Eke You hit it right on the head for me because this movie was also one of the best movies Iā€™ve ever seen in my life ! I left the theater with such a new profound perspective of life ! The cast was everything and so was the message being told

1 Like

Gonna check this one out tonight !

1 Like

AS did a great job. Iā€™ve always loved him as a clown. You know Happy Gilmore. Etcā€¦. But he can act.

As far as BP, I think sobering up did wonders for his acting ability. :thinking: Go figure.

1 Like

TW: Drugs

Based on a true story. Heartbreaking and heartwarming. Iā€™ve wanted to see this for a while now, and got a chance tonight. And the main star - the cat obvs - is brilliant! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I think I read a book like that. It was awhile ago. I remember it being pretty good.
Does anything happen to the cat? Or anything bad happen to any pets?
Donā€™t care about the drugs or the people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh yeah itā€™s based on a book! I missed some bits because I was doing the laundry lol :joy: it was on telly here. But in the beginning Bob the cat gets a wound but I cannot say for sure now if they show how he gets it :thinking: But they show how that gets taken care of. Luckily itā€™ll be on streaming service here, so Iā€™ll definitely watch it again! But in all honesty there are some scenes where the cat gets scared of something and I found it a bit distressing as to how did they film it and all. But other than that, I donā€™t think any animals were harmed in the making of the film. But another TW: thereā€™s some drinking also.

1 Like

I saw NOPE last week. Thought it was really good. Jordan Peeleā€™s films seem to get creepier and crazier. Get Out scary Us scary Nope scariest. He gets some humor in too,well lines I found funny at least.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Weā€™re all about the pets as you may know. The rest of the stuff doesnā€™t bother us so much. Might have to check it out.
Thanks.

1 Like

Ha! Thatā€™s the same question I always ask, if any pets die. Okay if 100 people do, but donā€™t hurt or kill a cat or dog, or Iā€™m not watching.

5 Likes

Loved it. Great movie!

1 Like

Watching that tomorrow, love Jordan Peele

1 Like

This was an enjoyable one for me, even if it was somewhat predictable (to me). I like action films, and the premise was interesting, so while it wasnā€™t the most amazing watch ever, it was still good.

4 Likes

Wowā€¦mind blown. Loved this movie.

4 Likes

That looks great :+1:. Thank for the tip.

1 Like

I think you will really like it.

1 Like

Thought weā€™d check out Jack Nicholsonā€™s first movie. 1958.

Short and fun.

2 Likes

Saw this Friday. It was real good. But I thought it needed more Brad.
Not enough Brad. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But we enjoyed it. First time in a movie theatre since COVID. And sober.

1 Like

Finally watched A Street Cat Bob.
It was great!! I remember, barely, reading the book a long time ago. And forgot all about it. Too bad my streaming device froze up at the 1 hour 27 mark :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:. I couldnā€™t get it to start back up :grimacing:. Then yesterday thought duhā€¦ā€¦Unplug the FIRESTICK and plug it back in :man_facepalming: So we got to finish it last night. Thanks for the recommendation. We both loved it.
Now when Alice is sitting on me I like to think ā€œShe Choose Me.ā€ :kissing_cat:. So happy for that guy. I think I must of read the book when it first came out a real long time ago.
:pray:t2::kissing_cat:

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed it!! Sorry about the technical issues! Iā€™m glad you made it!

Awwwwww :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: She did.

1 Like

Saw this the other night.
It was real good. My wife thought it was great :+1:
I thought it was going to be more of ā€œjust a comedy.ā€ But I really like it. Interesting message underneath it all. And the ending surprised the shit out of me.
Thanks for the tip.

1 Like