Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

I adored it. Glad you liked it!!

1 Like

Steve Carell doing an academy ward performance playing a creepy John DuPont. His acting skills are pretty amazing.

2 Likes

I finally saw it tonight!! OMG so sweet :heart::heart::heart: I love this movie @Milele !!!

2 Likes

Watched Morbius with my sweetie. I feel it is a cross between Venom and Underworld with decent effects. Marvel just doing its thing.

1 Like

Number 1 trending movie on Netflix.
So they say.

It was pretty good.
Full of suffering and struggle.
Based on a true story.

1 Like

I thought Carrel was excellent in this film too Eric. Kinda depressing ending but true to the facts. In the same vein of ultra rich f%$*s acting horribly the series Dopesick really pulled me in. Michael Keatonā€™s performance won him a Golden Globe. I couldnā€™t stop watching.

1 Like

Rest in peace Louise Fletcher. Her Oscar winning performance as nurse Ratched in One flew over the cuckooā€™s nest in 1976 my inspiration to become a mental health nurse myself :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:. Never forgotten, brilliant role and brilliant movie. If you never saw it you should.

9 Likes

Just saw the insane prequel to X

1 Like

Oh my lordā€¦gotta watch!!! @Dazercat our kinda movie :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh my Lord :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:You know me so well :joy:
Of course I got to see this!

1 Like

Same here! I had Weird Al In 3-D on vinyl back in high school!

1 Like

Gotta watch Mark!!!
giphy

1 Like

@Ravikamor Seriously, get started!! LOL

2 Likes

Ugh i canā€™t find it :tired_face: I have to pay for it everywhere :tired_face:

2 Likes

Loved it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not too shabby :+1:

2 Likes

Unless itā€™s been updated again, Netflix counts something as a view for anyone that watches something for 2 minutes. So thatā€™s a little misleading if you ask me.

I donā€™t have a great attention span, so the 2-3 minute threshold is about where I decide to stay or leave.

I did watch Father Stu, because I really like Mark Wahlberg. It was good, but probably not something I would normally watch.

1 Like

I agree. I like MW too. It took me awhile to get into it. But I liked it a lot when it was over and it was suppose to be a true story.

Did you ever see him in The Fighter? Thatā€™s where Iā€™m from. Lowell MA. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes
1 Like

Strangest. Most weirdest freaking movie Iā€™ve ever seen.

3 Likes