Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

I loved the movieā€¦ Tom hanks aced the role like usual

1 Like

Swedish version is 100 x better. Then again I donā€™t like Tom Hanks

Finally got to see TĆ r. Cate Blanchet was so good. But kind of mixed on it. I wouldnā€™t watch it again. Interesting message.

2 Likes

I agree. She was great!! Kind of a long ass slog though.

2 Likes

Juat watched Significant Other on Paramount +. Unexpected!! We enjoyed.

@Dazercat, started Triangle of Sadness first, lasted about a half hour and stopped.

1 Like

If anyone is into horror as I am. (#1) I highly recommend this movie, Mentally :astonished: and visually :astonished:. Has become one of my top :metal:t2:ā€¦

3 Likes

You lasted longer than my wife. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Course she was drinking. :rofl: almost couldnā€™t blame her :laughing:
Ya it was terrible. I stuck it out. It never got better. Maybe itā€™s a younger generation thing.

1 Like

Might be younger generation for sure. My daughter thought I would love it, but I think she meant the boat portion, as I am a Below Deck fan. Idkā€¦couldnā€™t get past the vapid exchanges between Carl and Yaya. Tho I did enjoy the opening sequence of the male model interviews.

2 Likes

Finally got to see this.

Had to wait til the wife wasnā€™t around. But she loves AI. And is quite terrified of it.
I enjoyed it.
Love Ronnie Chang

6 Likes

I LOVE Below Deck!! And Iā€™m not a big reality fan. The original with Captain Lee, Mediterranean with Captain Sandy, and I watched the Aussie one, good looking Captain, I want to say Jason.

Sorry to jump in, and yea. Triangle of Sadness SUCKED!! And I made it to the end. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I just watched We Have A Ghost. It was entertaining. A little funny. A little sad. Just lighthearted.

3 Likes

New one.

2 Likes

How was it? Can you watch it without knowing the previous ones. :see_no_evil:

Edit: I survived 90 min beforehand I fled. I was probably naive. Like, hell, what was I thinking?

Watched Knock At The Cabin last night. Kind of felt like I was waiting for a big reveal for a lot of it. I enjoyed Dave Bautistaā€™s part and acting quite a bit and the little girl was sweet. It gave me a bad dream right when I fell asleep, so I was glad my husband woke me up when he got up to close the windows from the rain.

2 Likes

the ending was really touching =)

1 Like

I dont watch many new movies ( I am watching the movie Silverado as I type!) but, wanted to take the kids to the movies and we saw Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves and it turned out to be a pretty good movie. I had a blast with the kids!

2 Likes

This was good. Just came across it at the hotel.

4 Likes

Just watched The Menu- twisted movieā€¦i did enjoy. Hadnt seen a trailer and had no notions going inā€¦
download

10 Likes

Very strange but good!

1 Like

It was fantastic ā€¦I love following a well researched story. Did you watch the one on The Boston Globe uncovering the Catholic Church cover up, years of investigative research? It is equally as riveting and disturbing. The movie is called Spotlight. The Globe won the Pulitzer for their reporting. I remember when it all broke.

3 Likes