Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

I LOVED Little Shop of Horrors growing up! My dad had both of them but I liked the 80s one better. I havenā€™t seen them in years.

@JazzyS - I did the same thing with the RHPS. Watched it before going to a live show, got all dressed up, drove 45 minutes, only to find out it was canceled (before smartphones). So we got drunk instead, of course.

2 Likes

Just came back from the new Paw Patrol movie. Meh :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :joy:

2 Likes

The 80s version is worth a re-watch. Rick Moranis, the chorus singers and Suddenly Seymour were worth it.

1 Like

Itā€™s been some time I have been to the movies. A German one and really moving. About alcohol addiction.

I am truly grateful to be sober.

5 Likes

Jamie Foxx and Tommy Lee Jones :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

That looks great!!
Wifey and I love those types of lawyer movies and sone of those actors arenā€™t bad either :wink:

2 Likes

You two will enjoy it ā€“ really well doneā€¦ :heart: was looking for a romcom and found this instead LOL ā€“ pleasantly surpised

3 Likes

Just watched Ray and Raymond. On Apple TV. Started off really well, then petered out, but a sweet movie all the same, kind of.

2 Likes

Idk if it was ever translated into Englishā€¦I like this movie. Itā€™s about racism,. structural. Itā€™s funny and makes me think. Well and I really like the actors.

3 Likes

Bodies Bodies Bodies
shit/10

4 Likes

Dog
shit/10

1 Like

The Resort
Super Extra Shit/10

2 Likes

More a documentary :upside_down_face:
Climbing hundreds of meters free solo and still wearing a helmet.

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, I thoroughly enjoyed this one!

2 Likes

Oh goodā€¦ glad you enjoyed it

1 Like

Ya me too. Just watched it. Love those kind of movies.
Thanks @JazzyS

1 Like

YEAH ā€“ glad you watched and enjoyed.

1 Like

We saw this last night. It was a good one. I lack adjectives for it.

1 Like

I watched Mad Max (the original) a few nights ago. Tonight is Mad Max 2. Tomorrow we might go Beyond Thunderdome. First time viewer.
I loved Fury Road.

3 Likes

Just watched The Electrical Life of Louis Wain.
I LOVED IT!!
Such a talented artist! I would love to own some of his paintings. :purple_heart:

2 Likes