Movies Check-in / Reviews 📼

Was digging some old photos and found this. You probably know

Chernobyl 2019 Chernobyl (TV Mini Series 2019) - IMDb

So the opening scene where the ‘‘Lost Tapes’’ were hidden were filmed exactly at this spot in my city. Actually a lot of scenes were filmed here. Anyway, I found those tapes :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Probably not available in English. French movie about a guy who fell from a balcony drunk and then goes on a hike crossing France. I liked it a lot.

4 Likes

Fallout :zap: (2024 TV series)

(as a big Fallout fan I can’t be more than happy to share)

Filming begins:

406627451_645092504501330_3772119719542780792_n

405243640_645092534501327_6182362587194813568_n

4 Likes

First trailer aired just few hours ago :zap:

6 Likes

Looking forward to this too! Fallout is such a great game. Hopefully they don’t mess it up like some game adaptations. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hope so too. I am big fan of Fallout :zap:

3 Likes

The story of Teflon. :pensive:

5 Likes

Loved seeing the gang back together.

@Dazercat tagging you so you remember to watch :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Just watched the new Julia Roberts one, leave the world behind or something. Rubbish. Lost two hours of my life…

5 Likes

Its based on a book that I actually liked quite a bit. The book had good tension. Julia Roberts was pretty unlikable in the movie version.

1 Like

She was hideous! Did you enjoy the film

1 Like

I did. She actually reminded me of my best friend. I will never tell my friend that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

G.H. was with his wife in the book and they were an older couple. I think the movie would have been better if they stuck to that dynamic. I made it less of a sexual tension aspect and more of an aging/mortality focus.

1 Like

Minx.
Nuff said

A bit late for a Holiday Season movie maybe but I really enjoyed this one. The moving and funny story, the score, the cinematography, the acting. All excellent. It does involve quite some drinking by one of the main characters.

5 Likes

Apologies if already mentioned but only just stumbled upon this thread.
Saltburn on amazon was very good

[Saltburn Saltburn - Google Search](Saltburn Saltburn - Google Search)

4 Likes

Yeah really liked it also. Very unusual and original! Wouldn’t watch it with my mother in law though… :grin::woozy_face::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Barry keoghan was really incredible! I went and saw this at my local Indy theater and two days later it was on Amazon :sob: wish I would have known

2 Likes

Yes!! Almost did exactly the same, but didn’t go for one reason or another… Then Amazon… I’m sure it was good at the cinema though. Barry was great in Banshees!

2 Likes

One of my favorite movie to be honest :hugs:

5 Likes