Movies Check-in / Reviews šŸ“¼

Watched Queen pins with Kristen Bell, really enjoyed it. Easy watch.

a fun movie - i do love Jennifer Garner

4 Likes

Just rewatched this for the second time since it was released 2019 itā€™s a good one

3 Likes

The Fargo Series is definitely is one of my favorites

2 Likes

Finally watched it. Very touching human story. I found it quite melancholy with enough levity that it wasnā€™t too sad. Great characters, you could definitely unpack the two main characters for hours.

1 Like

6 Likes

Great movie despite my real aversion to sci fi.

1 Like

1 Like

Watched The Creator last night, been looking forward to it for ages. What a pile of sh*t! :sweat_smile:
I was hoping it would be Nolan-esque, similar style to Inception/Tenet or CuarĆ³nā€™s Children of Men.
Anyway, disappointing.
Thanks for reading Leoā€™s late night reviews

3 Likes

Saw her exhibition Thursday here in Amsterdam and was blown away. Saw this biopic last night and was even more. Nan Goldin, what a woman. This is an artist and this is contemporary art that truly means and does something to me.

4 Likes

Agreed.
Took me two goes to make it through till the end, and that was even being captive on a long haul flight for 10 hours where generally you can sit through anything.
Soooooooo disappointing.
All colours of garbage.

1 Like

Watched The Bank Of Dave, based loosely on a true story.

Nice gentle heartwarming movie :popcorn:

3 Likes

That looks like fun :star_struck:
I need more heat warming in my life.
Itā€™s on my list. And itā€™s in Britain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You will love it Eric, itā€™s really kind hearted :heart:

2 Likes

We have had a sofa / bed party with chocolate and some AF drinks. Just watching another movie now, the directorial debut by Dan Levy, GOOD GRIEF. Itā€™s sweet, we are enjoying it. I loved Dan since Schitts creek, but itā€™s nice to see his lovely face in a film!

2 Likes

Just watched ā€œ6 balloonsā€, about addiction. A sister who is an enabler and thereā€™s a kid involved. A lot of recognition (but another doc), so letā€™s see if there are some comedies listed above

3 Likes

Written by a survivor, survivors on set as advisors. Harrowing.

2 Likes

I watched it and loved it :purple_heart:
Amazing what the human spirit can endure

2 Likes

You know, Iā€™m beginning to believe that these missions ARE possibleā€¦

Wanna see it! Maybe this coming weekend?

4 Likes

We enjoyed it. And I just realized the villian I believe is Del from Ozark?

3 Likes