Musicians Unite

So, this app suggests that you plug headphones with a microphone into your phone to get the best quality. I believe you can use the website on your computer and use a real microphone. For me, I just used the standard headphones that came with my iPhone.

1 Like

Most definitely not! haha I haven’t looked too much into it, but when I have there seem to be some good ones that are reasonably priced

haha! Which app? And I play the flute and I’ve found its very challenging to capture the true sound of it without it being distorted, at least on my phone!

1 Like

I did not see that on my quest for a karaoke app! It must not be available in the US. And yes, I definitely do need to start researching microphones again!

6 Likes

The guitar is an ovation,and yes a lefty

2 Likes

I love this! I’m so amazed with you guys that can write songs, and sing and play. So awesome!!!

The band I play guitar in just uploaded our newest recording. We’re doing everything ourselves, one song at a time, so it’s taking a while…but, 2/4 of us have kids, we all work, and 3/4 of us have multiple bands…so, it’s understandable. Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Pro Tools in our singer/guitarist’s basement. Super D.I.Y. Not sure what interface we’re using, but yeah, it’s a pretty basic set up.

1 Like

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Amazing I love this!! What talent. I’ve enrolled my oldest into a fine arts school and my the time they teach grade 4/5 they get to create mini rock bands and perform. I’m stoked!

1 Like
5 Likes

I hadn’t listened to this before today somehow, I love it! She is fantastic too!

So much great talent on here. I play a six string bass. Since getting clean I’ve been spending a lot of my time honing my skills and technique. I’m building up to playing stuff like this…

1 Like

I literally JUST uploaded this to YouTube so I could share it on this thread :joy:. A song from a recent gig. Sorry, sound and pic quality is horrible because it was my friend’s cell… I love doing Amy Winehouse :heart:

4 Likes

I’m out of likes but I love it! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m a jazz vocal major and we have to compose and arrange music each semester. This is one I did for the final recital of one of my classes last semester… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Girl you better sang!!! You sound beautiful!!

You are absolutely amazing!!! I LOVE your work!

1 Like

Thank you @MandiH !!! I really appreciate the encouragement and your kind words… :heart:

1 Like