Musicians Unite

Lol, gotta love time zones… If you can call 6 AM yesterday lol

I’ll see what I can do… Gotta get over nervousness though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! We should have some more songs recorded here in the near future, I’ll definitely share when we’re done.

Go go pro. :notes: on way back from gym. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Best Janis impression ever :joy:…You KILLED Fancy though…We gonna have to road trip, just to sing…Cross Country Karaoke… :joy:

1 Like

So I’ve come across this a lot… anyone else having a hard time seeing you tube links? And does anyone know how to fix that?

1 Like

iPhone :iphone:… hate the 10 character rule. lol

Was wondering why people were posting “buttnugget”! lol

Thanks for checking.

2 Likes

It’s because I broke the interwebz with that post lol

3 Likes

I’m game heh. My mom friends and I do carpool karaoke some nights. I’m the DD on those escapes now.

1 Like

I just freaking love you. You are awesome and your smile is totally infectious! I love hearing you sing and watching you so thanks for sharing!

1 Like

A couple of weeks ago, my friend and I working on a song and we decided to do cover song. We settled on this, inspired by @MandiH :blush:

This is more of a scratch version, my friend’s voice was going out. We will be re-recording it.

2 Likes

I love it!!! I always admire when people do their own thing with songs, great job!

1 Like

Ive played guitar almost my whole life and is actually keeping me busy now in the times when id normally be triggered. Slash has just recently released a new album with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators and its knockout!! The stuff im writing is very much a love child of Slash and Alter Bridge with Volbeat. Wish i could play it for you but it says its too large to upload :frowning:

1 Like

Aww damn. Keep trying, I would absolutely LOVE to hear it!!

1 Like

Thanks! It was a lot of fun puting that together.

I listened to it again this morning, I appreciate it!

1 Like

Never saw this thread, great idea, beautiful contributions!

I record my own stuff at home, it’s my biggest passion, my sister played the violin on this song

1 Like

That’s great! I really like that! Well done.

1 Like

Anyone have that moment when they get a hold of a better mic and go “NOOOOO it’s picking up my voice properly!.. I was happier not knowing…”