My first A.A. EVER IN MY LIFE

I never wanted to go to an A.A. meeting. n I did today…Im trying people. Im trying. Im fuckkng new at this n actually serious about it . please stop jumping up my ass if i say “something wrong” I got enough ass problems rn. the runs are bs -_-

31 Likes

Way to go! Getting and staying sober is tough and very scary. If you fall, just do your best to get back up. Sending support!

5 Likes

Nice one. Keep coming back!

4 Likes

So proud of you hunni, way to go :hugs: it’s always a daunting experience doing something new, but you did it :+1: your doing amazing and taking the right steps to move forward :tada: keep us updated

3 Likes

I like your honesty and your humour☺

5 Likes

Hey, hey! That’s huge! I went to my first one 167 days ago, and that was the best decision I ever made.

You are trying so hard. I’m so proud of you. And the chips? That first one is tough - and yet so hopeful. And you just taught me something: I thought all the 24 hour chips were white!

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for picking up that coin!

1 Like

I’m proud of you. You can do it! One day at a time.

1 Like

Well done my first AA meeting was prob way before you were born but im still going so your journey begins well done wish you well

3 Likes

Your most important meeting is your next one. It works if you work it!

8 Likes

Going to that first meeting was the best decision I made to help me remain sober. I was three months sober when I went to my first meeting. It was amazing. I received a 90 day chip, meet a group of people who understand what it means to be an alcoholic and deeply care about helping me stay sober, and a phone list of people to call when the urge to drinks calls.

6 Likes

This is awesome! Remaining sober, you’ll look back at those kind words and those stern words and realize you needed both.

I’m proud of you :blush:

3 Likes

I want to go. I’m scared to go. I went years ago and I had a bad experience with people trying to force me to talk when I wasn’t ready.

2 Likes

Mine is silver :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes I talk and sometimes I don’t. When they get to me and I’m not in the mood for sharing I just say im here to listen today and pass. They say thanks and move on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty :black_heart: I appreciate it

Thank you LOL I felt akward :unamused:

I def will. Its crazy today is 15 days sober :cry::sneezing_face::black_heart:

5 Likes

Haha thank you. Im funnier drunk n horribly honest too. :joy:

1 Like

U get a silver one if u get a seizure from withdrawals. :joy: LOL jk. Yeah. It felt weird. I felt “Out of place” for a lack of a better words

1 Like