My first check in

37 Likes

Awesome! Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Congrats! Welcome!

Thanks :slight_smile: glad to be here! Ive just read post for the last 15days some very inspirational. But i think i could benefit from having people to talk to too!

9 Likes

Definitely helps to reach out. Good for you :+1:

1 Like

Hi Mel! Welcome :hibiscus:

Thanks guys :slight_smile: im glad i did. Ive been feeling very strong in this commitment to myself. I started working out months before i began this journey which helps. And everyday i feel stronger. I also read the Alan Carr easyway :). But i think the next step is this

7 Likes

Hi! Glad you’re here. You will find some awesome supportive people here

2 Likes

Welcome!

Glad you found us! With your start, there’s lots of people in need of your experience and insight!

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: i look forward to giving insight to anyone who needs it! Ive read quite a bit here that has given me more insight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome.to your own journey! success awaits and we will try to help you along the way!

1 Like

Hi Mel! Glad you’re here! Congratulations too!!!

Thanks :slight_smile: im feeling very proud of myself. I drank for about 22yrs. I was sober for a month last year thinking i was doing it only as a clense sort of thing. When i went back to drinking thought id have more control. But it eventually went back to the same old cycle. I have known for awhile that drinking is just not letting me be who i am really meant to be. And that it was not making me happy at all. Instead it was making me anxious and depressed. Im feeling so much better already the constant berating voice in my head screaming at me to stop has stopped! And feeling very healthy and happy about my choice!

8 Likes

Hi Mel! Welcome. Glad you said hello, and well done on two weeks!

Hi and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Congrats on your month :slight_smile: Be proud!

2 Likes

Thank you this ain’t new to me but I’m done drinking and using drugs my daughter needs me I was 2 years clean before but I’m actually doing the AA meetings and the 12 steps this is it for me I am done with my old ways of life time to stay sober and focus on the real things in life and my daughter

4 Likes

3 Likes