My imaginary cat, and his adventures

They look so excited :blush::+1::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It looks to me like they hope he chokes on it. Good luck. I hope they do warm up, because they don’t look super happy about their visitor.

2 Likes

Yay!! He arrived safely!! I’m not surprised he’s pooped. He has travelled a loooong way :flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Awwww! Exhausted as he is from the journey, he clearly is happy to have found a comfy place to recover… not to mention the human attention! I promise you he’s revelling in it even if he isn’t showing it, his chest puffs up :joy:

Haha it almost looks like they are giving him the silent treatment, the attention-stealer! Yes things may change once they’ve had a chance to relax, we’ll have to see.

And don’t worry about him being boring for now, statistically it never lasts quite long enough before he causes some sort of trouble… remember @ChicagoT’s window screen and stalking the flamingos? You’ve been warned :stuck_out_tongue: Though you might just get lucky, maybe the Hawaiian air will settle him a bit, who knows?

4 Likes

My doggies Bailey and Belle want to know if Ronin can come over for a playdate.

7 Likes

Always a possibility! He’s headed to the US west coast after this, and then in all likelihood north, since it’s been a while since him and I have seen each other. Are you on the way? If not, he will be making other trips later on.

2 Likes

U.S. East coast. South Carolina. I have ghost cats ( Sasha and Emily) that rise only after dark. My dogs are afraid of them. :cat2:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s hilarious

chuckle Oh Ronin. Glad he’s making the most of it. Fingers crossed for sun in the morning! :grin:

@Eke’s next on his way back! He’ll most likely want to visit @Fireweed during his next trip, as she is much further away.

6 Likes

He is warmly welcome here whenever his majesty likes :blush:

4 Likes

t_sphpc_006-8603463506ff0b395a8460952c28249a

6 Likes

@S415 what a lovely visit. Thank you for sharing.

Ronin is definitely one of a kind :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Boy, I’m sensing a trend with these screen doors! :laughing:

What a busy, fun-filled visit for him. :slight_smile: :lizard:

Safe travels, Ronin!

4 Likes

When my daughter is at school each day, or away visiting her cousins, her cat Alduin (eater of worlds), insists on hanging out with #2 Hooman Can be a bit pushy about it too, if I am working.

6 Likes

:rofl: Cats, am I right?

3 Likes

Yes. We had a Maine Coon when I was growing up, but had only had dogs (lots of dogs) the last 20 years or so, until a little black kitten followed my daughter and her grandmother home from a restaurant around the corner. Alduin has the whole “being a cat” thing down.

Dogs and cats both love their people, it’s just cats do it on their terms, not ours.

Which brings me to a funny (true) story. Sir Winston Churchill was interviewed while in retirement. He showed the reporter his pet pigs. The reporter asked why Churchill hadn’t gone with the traditional dog or cat, to which he replied:

“Cats and dogs are fine beasts, but a dog will always look up to you, and a cat will always look down on you. A pig? Why, a pig will always look you straight in the eye, seeing his equal.”

9 Likes

That’s a good one.

I love when a cat chooses to spend time around me. Dogs too, but like you said, it’s different. I like both for their respective natures.

Also, Alduin. That name :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Another instance of cats taking up whatever space will give them the attention they want.

10 Likes

Excellent! All set. Last night I deployed the landing net in preparation for Ronin’s arrival.

_20191029_131715

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
well played

3 Likes