My story and how it's going

I have been using drug and alcohol continuously for about 8 months ,I had a 3 days bender and the recover was soo hard and I knew its time to take care of my self .i have been sober for 7 days luciky its going good because I have a good support system my husband and best friend…any tips on how to not go into relapse ? I have stay away from all parties this holidays to not fall into temptation

9 Likes

Welcome and Congratulations on your 7 days Shant.
I start each morning on the gratitude thread. It’s a great foundation to start my day. Some days I got to force the gratitude out there. But once I get going I realize I got so much to be grateful for when I’m sober. If I’m not grateful, I’m not going to survive.
Daily Gratitude List. Gratitude The Air Of Recovery
Check us out. The door is always open and the coffee is always on.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on your 7 days. It’s great that you have a good support system in your husband and best friend. :slightly_smiling_face: When I first came here, I found it really helpful to read others’ stories… and read and read and read. It helps to know we’re not alone. Checking in daily helps to hold yourself accountable, too. I’m so glad you’re here. :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

In addition to the gratitude link above, here are a couple more…

1 Like

Welcome and congrats on 7 days. Think about looking for a supportive community like NA.

1 Like

Thank you i will do that

Thank you soo much

1 Like

Hello and welcome :pray: :smiley: