Name that addictive "voice"

Someone gave me a great idea this morning of naming that addict/alcoholic “voice” that occurs when it is telling us to pick up/act out. I’d like to name my addict thinking with something evil (since realistically that’s what it is). I’ve tried looking up on Google some names or possible variations of what I could use. Google wasn’t much luck haha
My most recent DOC for the past 6 years is crack cocaine and I would like to name it something awful :confounded:
I want to be able to tell my thinking to “f off” when it tells me to have just one.
Any thoughts of what this name could be?
If you have a name for yours and feel like sharing it, please do!
Curious to hear what others are.

13 Likes

“Dreazle” would be mine. I liken it to a drunk-weasle who’s voice is shady, up to no good/conniving to its core.

8 Likes

I would call mine Tina short for Christina because that’s slang for meth. And she’s a bitch

6 Likes

Once upon a time, I was only a few days sober. I went grocery shopping. All of a sudden I realize I am in the beer aisle looking at beer. It was like my body was on autopilot. So, loudly I exclaimed, “go fuck your self”. It wasnt until I start to walk off that I realized, I said it out loud, and not just in my head.

20 Likes

Mine is called Bitch

5 Likes

Just me. As in, “f*ck you, me. Not today.”

1 Like

Hmmm…perhaps Big Wanker cause she’s always whining and crying for something.

4 Likes

Well you already know how I call mine :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That addictive “voice” for me i call satan, the thought of dancing with the devil brings chills to my skin just the thought, the epitome of pure evil; where it can put me what im capable of doing makes me just a person with no regard to life or death. Scary place to be tempted when the voice creeps in.

7 Likes

I think I call mine ‘you stupid piece ot sh+t’ usually acompanied by ‘shut the f+ck up.’

6 Likes

I borrowed mine from Buddhism, Hungry Ghost

6 Likes

There is a bad word that begins with the first letters of crack and cocaine so u could go for something alliterative😉.
I didn’t name mine. It is not worth it. I don’t get angry at it either. I feel more agitated. I just see it as an old neural connection firing, and that by not acting on it I can break the connection.

2 Likes

I always find creative insults amusing… Like “noodleface” or “butt munch” or “wet tortilla”

I do really like this idea… I’d like to name my voice too

1 Like

the passenger. however occasionally he is the driver and im in the trunk. day 1 here. cocaine. app just told me happy 1 hour so i guess happy 1 day 1 hour me…

7 Likes

I shall name mine… DotKom…

2 Likes

Mine is Kim (my apologies to any Kim’s on here - nothing personal). I equates it to a selfish, idiotic, narcissist, who knows that what she is doing hurts people and does it anyway. There was a Kim forced into my life and that was her personality.

3 Likes

Cruella might be a good one for the crack demon in your head.

2 Likes

I call mine “not me” because that is not the person who I am nor who i want to be.

7 Likes

I love this!!! Thank u! I’m taking this name for it!!

1 Like

I call mine the demon. Or my demon. If i named mine with a regular name it wouldnt scare me as much and let me slack on my program. Knowing the demon is waiting for me to slip up keeps me on my toes.