Neighborhood Coffeehouse Gos-Sipping

So when I return tomorrow what should I specifically order?

3 Likes

I like blonde Christmas blend. The dark Christmas is not bad. But i prefer the lighter flavor and more caffeineā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Ohh also, if you order before 11 you should be able to get it regular brewed, not pour overā€¦

The store number is found on the ticketā€¦ You usually donā€™t get a ticket if you order coffee in store though

3 Likes

I will arrive there tomorrow promptly before 11:00 AM and order a Dark Roast with the Darkest blend currently available. I will also find out the store number and deliver a full report of my findings to you boss. Do you find said agenda to be appropriate for the matter at hand?

3 Likes

What a beautiful story @Scorpn

3 Likes

Not trying to be bossy. Just my attempt at helping you find the one you like best.
Even if it is pike. A lot of people do like it. Itā€™s just not what i likeā€¦

Hope Iā€™m not coming across as bossy :grimacing:

3 Likes

No you are not bossy. You are in fact the sunshine on my cloudy Friday. I am forever in debt to your priceless advice. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: :wink::wink::wink::wink:

6 Likes

And please pardon my feable attempts at humor. I had like five calls today advising corporate clients on compliance topics. My brain is no longer computing correctly. Having to keep the confidence of all these bigshots is a mental mazeā€¦

4 Likes

Compliance convosā€¦Barf @SoberGuyUSA

2 Likes

I sometimes wonder if I have promoted to the level of my own incompetence or not. That is where coffee is a big help!

3 Likes

Sounds about right. You can go there directly and meet with an inside sales representative and discuss specifications. They should be available as soon as you arrive, but if the department is short-staffed, lead times can be long. You can also download an app to connect to their virtual sales platform and fill out preorder information to get that out of the way first.

Theyā€™ve got order fulfillment down to an art. Some people get overwhelmed by the order configuration process, but quotes are very accurate, invoicing and shipment is virtually instant. Bulk sale products like brewed coffees tend to have minimal order processing times, so things should be pretty smooth once youā€™ve had the initial meeting.

:rofl:

4 Likes

You know that ā€œthis meeting could have been an emailā€ thing? I wonder if Starbucks baristas have the same thought about ā€œthey could have pre-ordered this on the appā€ā€¦

2 Likes

I could not have said it better myself sir!

3 Likes

Itā€™s a complicated world out there. I was wondering if Pour Over meant Left Over so I googled it. Article talks about coffee snobs.
Not vouching for article. It was just the top search hit.

3 Likes

Haha i do think this several time a day :rofl:

EXCEPT for the people who place their mobile orders while in the drive thru line. And those orders tend to be the super customized orders too. :person_facepalming:
I wish those people waited a little longer before entering the lineā€¦or just ordered at the drive thru speaker :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha guess who bought one today?

I currently own
An espresso machine
(2) French presses
A pour over
(2) 12cup drip coffee makers
Single cup coffee maker
Cold brew maker
And
Now the bialetti

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

French press I want one, but how does one use it?

A girl I work with has one and sheā€™s like I just buy regular coffee and do that it sounds inhumane

2 Likes

Lol nooo!! With ā€œregularā€ coffee, youā€™ll be chewing your coffee as much as youā€™re drinking it :rofl:

French press uses coarse ground coffee beans so the grinds donā€™t end up in your cup. You measure out how much you want and mix grinds with boiling water, stir, wait four minutes, then press the plunger down (slowly)to remove the grinds from the liquid. Then enjoy.
Again, some coffees are better with this and others are :nauseated_face: so itā€™s best to choose your brew method differently with different kinds. :blush:

*I stir right after i add water, but i have heard some people stir at 2 minutes inā€¦ Not sure how much of a difference that will makeā€¦ I may try it Sunday. Do a coffee tasting at work. Make it a learning/training session for the others :blush: and Iā€™ll add the collective conclusion from my coworkers. If they think itā€™s the same or different

1 Like

I was going to say you could invite eight or nine people over and you could have a coffee cook off!
But I see in your next post down there that you talk about a ā€œcoffee tastingā€, I got it :wink:
Have fun!

1 Like

I would invite yā€™all! But it may be a bit of a trek getting out here to north Midwest USA :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But outside of work, i donā€™t even know 8 people who drink coffee :joy:

2 Likes

Aha, it does not cost as much over here! Under $20. Thatā€™ll be import and what not. Sure you guys have great coffees over there too!

Edit: congrats on buying a bialetti. Itā€™ll change your life. :heart::ok_hand::coffee:

3 Likes