No More Added Sugar

Congratulations on your 7 months Jess.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I bought two of these in the Cashew Butter + Orange Vanilla Dark Chocolate flavor. They are too good and disappeared v fast. Great suggestion! But no control on my part and imma have to not buy those again. Oof. :smiling_face_with_tear: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ya. Tell me about it. :roll_eyes:
I bought that 12 pack and I’m finally only having one serving of it a night. But since we are confessing :joy: I’m also Having one serving of those Killer Keto ice cream sandwiches. And one of those Choc Zero Keto Bark things :scream::scream::scream:
And I’m getting my chocolate headaches back. As soon as they’re gone I’m getting off them.
So I hear you my friend.
I hear ya.

3 Likes

I never had chocolate headaches before in the past but I experienced one yesterday for the first time after devouring a double serving size. I sympathize! Let’s get back to the habits that make us feel good!! :hugs:

1 Like

:partying_face:

9 Likes

Way to go Twinnie
You’re killing it!
:dancing_women::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of jumping back in the no sugar train as well. I have been going overboard. Literally half a package of Oreos the other day :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Congratulations @Its_me_Stella!!! You and Jess are inspiring!!

3 Likes

Just had my first cashew butter one omg :yum:
I only had half. That’s one single serving. I’ll have the other tomorrow. I hope :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sugar free macaroons! These were so easy to make. Mashed banana, coconut, and drizzled unsweetened chocolate on top.

Playing with some add ins and made some with mudwtr chai mix and a splash of maple syrup.

9 Likes

Those macaroons look gorgeous. I use to love macaroons. I mean I still do but…….Your own creation?

2 Likes

Just googled it. Sounds easy.

I actually followed a recipe for once :wink: can’t remember where the recipe came from though.

1 1/4 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut mixed with 2 large mashed bananas. Pack together real good and bake at 350°F for I think it was about 25 minutes on parchment or I did a silicone mat. Drizzle with chocolate when cooled.

3 Likes

My official Holiday Treats now.

5 Likes

7 Likes

My aunt made a whole tray of sugar free holiday treats for our family holiday party yesterday

9 Likes

That was really sweet of your Aunt!

3 Likes

Hey :wave:
I just got kind of bummed out about this Hu Chocolates I told you about. :thinking:

The label on the front says no refine and no cane sugar. Etc….
So I was thinking that’s no added sugar. I was looking for cholesterol and saw there is added sugar. But apparently it’s :point_down:

I guess the sugar added is the organic unrefined coconut sugar. Does that count.?
So I am wondering if I’ve blown it on my no added sugar. And I hope I didn’t mislead you.

What do you think?

4 Likes

I noticed when you first shared it with me that it’s coconut sugar…to me it’s not any worse than doing maple syrup or honey. It’s still better than eating a doughnut, cinnamon roll, ice cream, etc but better to not go overboard on.

You didn’t realize it yourself so I wouldn’t worry about resetting. The package does say boldly “no added sugar”

1 Like

Ya well I bought the variety pack. And I guess I’m planning on still going no sugar. And I’m actually only eating one serving a night. And I guess I’ll see how I feel and see how it goes. And I guess it not refined sugar etc….

Labels are so hard to figure out sometimes. For me anyway.

And I’m not going to worry about it. But wanted to make sure you knew since you tried them and liked them.

It’s also nice to have a treat like that during the Holidays. Loving my ginger snaps.
Thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

My aunt normally gifts me a jar of Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut & Almond Butter for Christmas. This year she went searching for a sugar free one and found this Fine & Raw option instead. It’s pretty dang tasty.

8 Likes