No More Added Sugar

I have no idea if I’ll eat it. :rofl:
Maybe with some pork chops. :rofl:
Like Grammy use to make.

4 Likes

You need to click your little icon to see what message I am responding to.
lol

1 Like

Just did. But that info would have been handy earlier :joy:

1 Like

It’s OK it’s still making me chuckle… not even really a chuckle more of a…

gizNb7K86Q8Sc

1 Like

Now I want to watch the Brady Bunch. Thanks. :laughing:

1 Like

:pray:t2::rofl:
I am trying to slog through your video. When I opened it I saw it was an hour and a half :scream::scream::grimacing::grimacing: I like the first 20. I’m trying to promise myself I’ll listen to it again on the couch on the deck since I got 3 more days of taking it easy.
Thanks.

1 Like

:laughing: there is a lot of information there, so I get it. I also forget that a lot of people don’t look at a 90 minute presentation with much excitement. :rofl: You can always take it in chunks rather than getting through it all at once. It’s not highly entertaining, but it is informative, especially when he talks about your body processing sugar just like it processes alcohol.

1 Like

This might be more entertaining than watching a presentation. :laughing:

3 Likes

Definitely taking it in chunks. I’ll probably listen to it twice. Because I need that. Download it for half my walk next week. And watch it in 3 installments.
But it kind of reinforces my decision of not going to college and listening to lectures. I never could have done it. Never. The school of life gave me a great degree.

I like the part about cocoa cola :scream::grimacing: and of course the all mighty dollar. Keep us hooked. They had to put so much sugar in it to mask all the fucking salt.:scream: It’s very interesting. So far. But my attention span is short.
Thanks.

1 Like

Cool. And gross :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I have actually listened/watched it many times over the years. It’s such great information. College is definitely not a great way to ensure a love of learning. I crave learning, but I was definitely burnt out on the learning front after college.

This is another good documentary about sugar:

2 Likes

Let’s put day 4 no sugar in the books :white_check_mark:

I really got tempted with these when the waiter brought them by after lunch.

I’m like Oh Man. I can’t eat these either!! I love :heart: these!! And they’re such a cute little size. It couldn’t hurt. But I’m too strong for that shit. Feeling too good without it.

6 Likes

I have seen that one! Maybe I have to do that again, reset my sugar timer yesterday. Found a chocolatbar :persevere:
Hope it’s still on Netflix (not the bar but the movie :crazy_face:)

2 Likes

Umm… What are those??

3 Likes

I just thought of Willy Wonka taking the candy bar out of the screen. :laughing:

2 Likes

Delicious little after dinner chocolate mints this restaurant called Olive Garden gives out. Its a cheap Italian chain restaurant. It’s not bad. But it’s not that good either. But the mints have always been a nice treat.

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why I was eating to many chocolat: I was looking for the golden ticket! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So. Woke up with a slight annoying headache today :grimacing::grimacing: I thought Ah Ha! Coconut milk I’m my chicken curry last night. Must be loaded with sugar.
Wrong. I checked the label this morning and I bought the organic lite coconut milk. 0 sugar.
0 added sugar. I thought for sure coconut milk would have some sugar.

2 Likes

Made it through day 5 yesterday no sugar :white_check_mark:
I think my headaches Monday were from lack of good eating Sunday. I barely ate anything and I don’t think anything I did eat had any sugar in it.
Doing well feeling well today on day 6.
I think remembering to get my fruit smoothie in late morning will help.

4 Likes

Sorry.
But thanks for putting the info out there.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like