No More Added Sugar

I had a good run. But headed out of the country Thursday so I thought I test a blueberry muffin with my oatmeal today. It was good. I’ll reevaluate when I get back. After I get my fill of gelato in Italy :it:

6 Likes

First thought, what a sweet little blueberry head!
You rock the scene always, wish I could get it together as strong!
Enjoy the beauty of Italy, step far, eat well!

2 Likes

Oooooooooo I want to see pictures of all the amazing gelato you will have. I bet it is so much better than talenti

2 Likes

Back at it :partying_face:

4 Likes

I’ll join you soon.
Not sure if after the Talenti or after the move in a couple of weeks. But I don’t feel like I’m going crazy on sugar. Except the Talenti. It’s too sweet. I’ll just finish them and be good til my next European vacation.

2 Likes

We are going to a food truck friday tomorrow and there will be dessert trucks :grimacing: This may be short lived. If I do have a sweet I’ll reset. I’m really more focused on the binging that I do when I bring sweets home.

2 Likes

Ya me too.

2 Likes

I live a strict Paleo lifestyle.

“Sugar is bad, m’kay…”

Seriously, though, what happens if you put sugar in a gas tank? :-1:t3:

And our bodies are machines so . . .

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Time to reset for real this time.
I’m not a doctor but another gorgeous chocolate desert last night and a headache and feel like shit in the morning.

5 Likes

Maybe we’ll reset again.

That banana butterscotch trifle was so worth it last night.
At least I didn’t binge on the other sugary snacks I could have had last night.

Actually I just like showing off the baby pics :joy:

8 Likes

Think I will jump on here, if that is ok with you great people. It has gotten to the point if I have sugar after 5pm…I cannot sleep. If i can keep myself from indulging after 5pm…I should be able to just cut it out…lmao…I will need some help.

Day 1 in the books

7 Likes

That is a cute baby!

Day 2 in the books here!

2 Likes

So is your little bugga :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Day 3 in the books!

4 Likes

Twinning :dancing_women:

4 Likes

I got a twin!!!

3 Likes

I’ll try to keep up! Our anniversary trip is this weekend though and I can almost guarantee I will have sweets. My main focus is my binging habit. I’m still trying to decide if a sweet dessert at dinner should be a reset.

3 Likes

There are so many considerations to cutting out sugar…

3 Likes

Well…i learned last night I cannot say no. Starting over. Kinda crazy…it was “easy” to say know to drinks for me. I assumed it would be the same with sweets.

3 Likes

I reset again today too.
Pop Pop twins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What’s your grandpa name?

3 Likes