No More Added Sugar

Yessss!! This is me too, about a full week or so before my period starts is the WORST. But, I noticed both this month and last month right before my period starts, I’m ready to recommit and basically flush everything out of my system. I still crave the sugar after I recommit, but my body wants to shed everything more.

I’m not sure why, but I’ve definitely noticed a pattern around that time of the month.

1 Like

Same, but it normally follows a sugar binge :unamused::cry: I’m really going to put some effort in to figuring out how to beat these cravings this time around.
Thanks for letting me know I’m not alone :heart:

2 Likes

Still at it. :heart:

6 Likes

Still at it here too

Last night I forgot my water and was out running errands for a few hours. I was so thirsty and in the mood for tea, but the store only had cold sugared tea.

My favorite coffee shop was across the street from the grocery store, but before I went I made sure they had no-sugar added teas available so I wouldn’t be tempted to get a sugary drink at the window if not.

They had a fun caffeine free hibiscus iced tea and it was delicious! No caffeine surge so I slept great, had no need to pee every 5 minutes after drinking it and no feeling bloated or crappy. Win win win! :heart:

7 Likes

We use to call it Hippie Tea.

I love that stuff. I use to make it at home all the time. I used a red zinger. I’d make it in the morning like a cup of coffee or something. And just forget about it. Then later in the day when it was room temp or even cold I’d just take the tea bags out and poor it over ice. Didn’t need to brew it up when I wanted it. It was just sitting there waiting for me.
Enjoy :blush:

4 Likes

I guess I inadvertently restarted 12:01 am Wednesday morning.

See if I want to make a a good run out of it.

3 Likes

Yes I do this with tea too! Set it and forget, then it’s ready later. So perfect!

1 Like

Had a reset last night but not a binge. I got the hubs his favorite cobbler from the store for our 10 year anniversary and I had a piece. I thought about not resetting since it was celebratory but I did have a sweet so I decided to start the counter over.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Made it to day 4. Day 3 I had a headache, so I considered having a coffee to make it stop but I made my tea and kept on moving forward. Last night’s snack was a banana, it actually hit the spot quite nicely!

4 Likes

Oopsie….and I’m not sorry.
And like Jen @Runningfree i didn’t binge. We shared a dessert. And it wasn’t ginormous either. And I stopped. But definite reset. Probably do this a few more times before I really rack up the days. But not binging and just a treat is huge. And it’s only in the evening after a nice dinner out.

4 Likes

No lies, that dessert looked really good. I’m still trying to decide where the line is. I don’t want to never have a dessert again. I need to get some footing though to have the ability to not indulge all the time.

2 Likes

Wooo!

6 Likes

Rock that week!!!

2 Likes

Hell yea!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

This is freedom :hugs:

@Its_me_Stella Congrats on your full week. That‘s quite an achievement!

8 Likes

Here I am again. Holiday is over so it’s time for real food and no sugar! Today is my day one :face_with_peeking_eye:
Also have an free course class crossfit next sunday. Hope I like it enough to get started.
Made a new daycounter and will show up here in this thread to keep myself acountable.

@acromouse again: you are an inspiration! :facepunch:
Well done! :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Day 7 in the books. Wahoo!!

8 Likes

Simply amazing!!!

2 Likes

Nice!! Congrats on 6 months :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

@MandiH Great job!! Your doing so good :tada::raised_hands:

3 Likes