Congrats on your week Claudia @SoberWalker

And what you got now Twinnie?
Over 2 weeks?
@Its_me_Stella

5 Likes

Yesssss!

5 Likes

Wahooo! So proud of you all! :heart:

Still going over here, I had a night where I wasn’t even craving it but my mind said hey lets get some ice cream in town-you have done well having no sugar. :rofl: Reminds me of alcohol, I sometimes wanted to celebrate not drinking with a drink! Cunning, baffing and powerful. But I didn’t, I bought some nuts and cheese for the night time if I want a snack but I havent touched it yet.

5 Likes

I’m soooo torn :grimacing: With today being my birthday- I want cake BUT if I don’t have cake I’ll hit 14 days today

4 Likes

Looks like I will make it through my birthday sweet free!! My next hurdle will be my upcoming period :grimacing:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Jennifer

Good for you girl.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Going on day 3!

3 Likes

I hope you had a lovely birthday!! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I made it through the new MadMax movie only eating popcorn as the rest of my party powered down big bags of candy infront of me. They might as well been drinking wine and doing blow… fuckers. I didnt realize it at the time but I guess I was pretty triggered because when I got home I almost blew it. I went directly to the cupboard and ripped open a new box of dbl chocolate cookies. I am grateful they were sealed in a cello bag inside the box, as I sort of came out of my “addict trance” after I opened the box and realized what I was doing. Phew, glad I got my sorry ass to bed and avoided that bender on dbl chocolate cookies.

:muscle: :fu: :chocolate_bar: :cookie:

7 Likes

What are some things to help satisfy my sweet cravings? Fruit does not do the trick. Y’all got any snack ideas for me?

2 Likes

I used to do dried fruit…it was sweeter. Honey, poured it right down my gullet from the bottle. Hahaha (is that considered cheating?) :rofl: Now I am just riding the shitty cravings because if i dont they never go away.

I eat sugar free apple sauce as a treat… oh and sugar free jello.

3 Likes

Sorry Jen. I got nothing.
I was doing those sugar free wafers or the sugar free Russel Stovers chocolates but then I binged on them. Not what I wanted to be doing. I just keep it out of the house. And again. That’s just desserts chocolates ice cream candies sodas etc……
I was doing nuts and raisins. Or just nuts too. But I eat too much when I snack.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

My personal experience is: If I try to satisfy those cravings I‘ll just binge on the substitute and at some point it will be sugar again. I don‘t think those cravings represent a real need just some leftover pathways of addiction in my brain.
It‘s not like I‘m hungry where I would eat some real food.

4 Likes

I have tried that…that stuff is wonderful!

1 Like

I cant have those. I get gassier than a petroleum refinery.

3 Likes

And that is me with sugar. Reset day 0.

4 Likes

IMG_5732

2 Likes

Bwahahahahaha! Another Russel Stovers tidbit about me. My grandfather was a security gaurd for them. He got all the cany he wanted for free…

2 Likes