No More Added Sugar

That is awesome

2 Likes

I caved. There is a coffee shop where C lives and they have chocolate covered espresso beans. I love them so much and I hardly ever get them. I got me some and have been having a handful each day. It’s not a binge but definitely a reset once they are gone.

Nice job on your month @Dazercat :heart::tada:

6 Likes

Highly recommend!

4 Likes

Hard to say with my stress level from the move and all. But mentally I feel pretty good about it. Freeing, like the booze addiction part.

I’ve done 2 good runs before. Even almost made it a year once. But I went to France. I’m not giving up sweets if I travel to Europe. I won’t drink when I travel. But I will succumb to Belgian Chocolate night and gelatos etc….

6 Likes

Hi my friends. Starting new eating plan (low carb no sugar) . I think this will be a good place to be accountable as you all are. Stay tuned Monday day 1.

4 Likes

I got some really crappy news twice this week and when out on a drive I found myself not even thinking and at the ice cream shop. I’m giving myself some grace and some gratitude that I made it 45 days without any sugar and that is certainly better than the daily habit I had before. I don’t intend to never ever have sugar again, just not as the normal occurance. I am owning it and resetting still so I stay in the mindset of not eating it daily and keeping my counter going.

7 Likes

Returning… All my chocolate covered espresso beans are gone. It was good while it lasted and at no point did I binge them :tada: I kept it at a handful per day

6 Likes

I stopped eating sugar, corn syrup, all of that b.s. artificial sweetener crap, etc… on Dec. 31st, 2023 (essentially, 6 months ago) and I feel FANTASTIC.

Best of luck & encouragement to any & all trying to do the same.

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

5 Likes

Day 1 zero sugar

5 Likes

Day 2 no sugar

5 Likes

Atta girl :blush:

1 Like

Reset after 17 days. Icecream with the grandbaby was the excuse.

5 Likes

I mean that’s a pretty good excuse. Memories made

2 Likes

17 days was a good stretch.

4 Likes

Still going. Stacking days again :tada:

8 Likes

3 days no sugar

5 Likes

I am still hanging in there.

10 Likes

1 day no sugar!