No More Added Sugar

2 no sugar

2 Likes

Have your cravings lessened?

1 Like

Yes, although its summer and summer sucks because all I want to do is drink slushies, eat popscicles and icecream. It was summertime that did me in last time, so i am trying to stay strong.

6 Likes

3 no sugar🤗

6 Likes

4 days no sugar

4 Likes

5 days no added sugar

6 Likes

The hubs brought home some chocolate german cake :grimacing: I’m doing good with small slices. I’m torn. Like I want to cut sugar out but I also cut out the important substances (drugs & alcohol) so I feel like I deserve to enjoy sweets. It’s just a fine line between enjoying in moderation and a binge

7 Likes

I have the same! And I’m constantly changing my mind between “all that sugar just makes me lazy, fat and feel like a failure. I can’t limit myself, feel much better without it” and “Come on, it’s not that bad. I need some joy in my life and if sweets make me happy, why not. I’ve already stopped smoking and drinking. Don’t have to be so strict”.

So I don’t understand myself. Does it make me happy or not?

3 Likes

I would suggest to stay mindful through the whole process of anticipation, buying, arguing, eating, feelings and thoughts after eating and evaluating the question with more clear data again. What in this process does make you happy? What does not?

4 Likes

Almost 2 hours into day 1. Checking-in for accountability. I can’t keep doing this to myself. It only seems to get worse with each “relapse” (failed attempt), I need to remember how ill it makes me feel as a diabetic.

🩵

6 Likes

I had a yogurt today. Sugar and added sugar both on label. I ate it frozen. Day 0 added sugar. Very aware of everything consumed these days. Logging it all and reviewing nutrients every meal.

I am ok with my choice today.

4 Likes

Hey sweet love, welcome to the sugar-free party. I am glad you joined us. :heart:

2 Likes

Oikos makes some really yummy sugar free yogurt. I have tried strawberry, triple berry and vanilla. All very tasty

2 Likes

Oh my fucking GOD!!!

I just came out of my online class and my kid has eaten my only bag of sugar free treats. I didnt even want them but I guess because I know they are gone I am jonesing like a fucker. The feeling I have inside is making me insane… fuck addiction.

7 Likes

1 day zero sugar

5 Likes

Still in tack.
Am I a bad Pop Pop or a Bad Ass?
I cut the cake and never had a piece of my granddaughter’s birthday cake. The hardest part was not licking my fingers. It was such a beautiful cake.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Thats pretty freaking amazing!!! Great job!!

4 Likes

Thank you.
Not licking my fingers was the hardest. I’m a big frosting hound. Especially that vanilla cream. Omg :scream: it looks so good.

7 Likes

That cake looks beautiful and yummy! That’s some willpower you got there.
The pic is priceless, prepared for a cake mess. :heart_eyes::joy:

5 Likes