No More Added Sugar

It was hard.
It was more tempting than the booze. I made a sloppy mess with frosting all over me. No one else wanted to cut it. We got tons of it left. I’ll send you some :laughing:

7 Likes

2 days no added sugar.

5 Likes

I’m back :blush: I don’t regret my reset. I didn’t binge and only had a slice each day. This man brought home a whole cake, not a small one lol I didn’t have any the last 2 days it was in the house cause I was tired of it but I had a paleta treat yesterday

5 Likes

3 days no added sugar

3 Likes

You’re a bad ass, is that her bib?

:smile: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

8 Likes

4 days no added sugar! God bless :strawberry:.

3 Likes

That’s her poncho :heart:

1 Like

Awe its so cute. I have a poncho too. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

1 day no sugar

4 Likes

6 days no sugar. Currently being driven crazy by two ice cream vans driving around playing their seperate tunes simultaneously… I don’t want one!

4 Likes

2 days no added sugar. Reset today as I had a delicious piece of French toast. No syrup but I am sure powdered sugar.

2 Likes

5 Likes

1 day no added sugar.

5 Likes

8 months, no sugar

Today marks 8 month of no sugar and with that my recovery journey from compulsive eating and other compulsive behaviours I used to get away from my pain and discomfort. Staying present, giving up causing harm. One day at a time.

8 Likes

I know that the idea of going sugar-free might seem daunting, especially when sugary treats have been a comforting part of life for so long. However, adopting a sugar-free diet comes with a myriad of benefits that can significantly improve my health and well-being. if you want more information than follow this blog site (https://sugarfreehomie.com/)

1 Like

2 days no added sugar

3 Likes

3 days no sugar

3 Likes

4 days no sugar

5 days no sugar

7 Likes

Craving bad right now, kiddos bucket of M&Ms are eating away at my brain. Going to try to just go to bed.
:zzz: :sleeping: :zzz:

5 Likes