No More Added Sugar

I avoided all the sweets and other unhealthy items at a potluck last night. I personally ate most of the veggie tray, but there wasn’t much else for me and no one else was eating it. I even gave away the leftover cupcakes i made so i wasn’t tempted with them at home.
Then i caved and had a caramel iced coffee this morning. Im not going to get too down on myself. It was a small one and I’ve made a lot of progress. Ive had water, fruit and veggies the rest of the day. Im sitting at a McDonald’s now for work pretending i don’t smell french fries!

6 Likes

Still going strong.

8 Likes

On your tail Twinnie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Woooooohooooo!

So good. :star_struck:

1 Like

Step One: I am powerless over sugar and my life has become unmanageable.

6 Likes

Day 1 again. But had a stretch of 10 days so that was something I was proud of.
Can’t understand how you all do this: those looooong stretches of days without sugar.
I can sit on a terras ordering a fresh mint tea and eat that free cookie because I forget I am on a diet. Really! :relieved:

5 Likes

Day 1 no sugar

5 Likes

I have very little wisdom to bestow on cutting out added sugar. First I do not have any store bought sweets in house. I have been buying up berries galore. Strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. They are my midnight snack. I have all ingredients now for sugar free dessert making. Today is sugar free ice cream and a form of peppermint patties. All sugar free. Keep up the focused attention​:heart_eyes::rose:

2 Likes

Day 2 no sugar!

4 Likes

3 weeks in, feeling good!

8 Likes

Right on! I am impressed!

1 Like

3 days no sugar!

5 Likes

Reset to 0. Made it 5 days.

6 Likes

7 months, 4 Days no sugar

9 Likes

Yes stay away from high fructose corn syrup.
That stiff is the worst, it’s in almost everything.

Your insulin can’t break the molecule… at least real sugar it can.
Once a person crossed the line with diabetes… thats it, it doesn’t go away…

Read your labels.

Take care

1 Like

Made it through working two days at the county fair and only had one bite of my husband’s ice cream. I consider that a win! I get two nights off, then have to work three more. It’s going to be a long week - those funnel cakes smell so good

6 Likes

Day 4 no added sugar

7 Likes

23 days no sugar.

🩵

7 Likes

Day 5 no added sugar

4 Likes

Day 6 no added sugar

4 Likes