No More Added Sugar

1 week no added sugar… Hubby is noticing I am skipping dessert and pass on ice cream. I did make sugar free peppermint ice cream. I like it but must be careful on the amount of serving.

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 week sugar free Lam :boom:

4 Likes

Nice achievement👌🏼

3 Likes

IMG_3333
Great job Gala!!
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Day 8 no added sugar!

4 Likes

Day 9 no added sugar

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2::blush:
It’s my new favorite place to be.

2 Likes

Day 10 no added sugar!

4 Likes

IMG_7229

2 Likes

Day 11 no added sugar

2 Likes

Before you started the 16 days did you eat much sugar? I however had been very conscience of consumption but never truly avoided. I find since I have eliminated sugar I don’t crave it and can pass up even if put in front of my view. I was just wondering are you feeling the benefits of no sugar?

1 Like

Handling I am for now but no way can I plan to never eat sugar again…I just know right now will power is strong and I have some extra poundage that must go! I think awareness is the most important item.

Take care and thanks for responding.

1 Like

Day 12 no sugar!

2 Likes

Day 13 no added sugar.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Wow that is amazing! Good for you!

1 Like

Ya my guest just ordered some gorgeous crunchy ginger chocolate type brownie and I had to check my counter. Remind myself I don’t eat that :grimacing:

1 Like

I reset my counter at 3 months, we went camping…

3 Likes

In a cane field? Or something.
3 months is still great!

3 Likes

Help! I’ve been really serious about cutting out sugar, artificial sweetner and ultra processed foods. I expected to feel better, but i feel like i hit a wall. I am so tired and have no energy or ambition to do anything. I’ve barely made it through work the past couple days. After work, I’ve made dinner and done a few chores, but that’s all i can manage. I haven’t felt like yoga or walking for three or four days. What’s going on?

1 Like