Not another music thread

What’s your favourite sandwich.
I’m going crispy bacon, real butter and HP brown sauce either on white or seeded.

4 Likes

White sliced bread, buttered, with lettuce, egg salad, watercress and sliced tomatoes.

1 Like

YUM!! A proper bacon butty :+1:

1 Like

hp sauce, No substitute.

1 Like

Absolutely. And they sell that over here !!! :+1::sweat_smile:

1 Like

you realise someone is going to think it’s higher power :joy:

1 Like

No, I hadn’t thought of that :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

it kinda is though bc when I bite into it I go, OHHH GOD!!!

1 Like

Actually I’m going to change mine to a fried egg sandwich. White buttered bread and HP sauce :+1:

1 Like

now your talking, I can’t cope with this thread already.

1 Like

I can’t cope either, but that’s coz I can’t see or type properly. Got a patch over one eye :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

what you done and should I know this already or did I dream it,

Really? You’re making me type? :roll_eyes::grimacing:

Just two styes that a Dr. unsuccessfully tried to pop today. So whatcha eating? :laughing:

1 Like

Mmm crispy bacon (English not that American crap​:smile::smile:) with hp or daddy,s sauce gets my vote. Cold sandwich has to be either tuna and cheese or ham and cheese,absolutely no mayo or salad cream. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh i hope your eyes okay cate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ham mayo and peppercorn :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from The addicts guide to fluffernuttering:

1 Like

This is tough but I love my grilled cheeses. Colby with tomato and super thin onion grilled slowed so the onion softens a bit or cheddar with asparagus(dont knock it til you try it). Favorite ghetto sandwich, which is surprisingly good: white bread, mayo, and dill pickle slices. Ate those when I was poor and still eat them to this day. And what is HP sauce?

3 Likes

Hp sauce is brown sauce :slight_smile:

Best vegan sandwich: tofu bahn mi (Vietnamese). Best home made vegan sandwich: avocado, tomatoes and salt on brown bread. Runners up: peanut butter banana; cucumbers and Marmite; falafel/ hummus/ salad in pita.

1 Like