November workout challenge

Day 17 done.

4 Likes

Day 17 :white_check_mark: done

3 Likes

17 done. It has become part of my morning wake-up routine. Roll out of bed onto the floor, do exercises, turn the light on, go shovel snow, attack the day!

4 Likes

18 done. Just snow shoveling for a half hour at 5AM today. That’ll wake you up. Neighbors must wonder whats up when the stereo in the garage is cranked that early. Just finished jogging, time to lay by the fire and read some Stephen King! Have a great weekend everyone.

4 Likes

Day 18 :white_check_mark: my sister and I enjoying the snow and wandering around doing lots of walking in the cold today.

4 Likes

Day 19 done. And some sightseeing with my friend and son, visiting a kids museum and lying in a coffin, and climbing 400 steps up on the cathedral. It was way better day than I expected. I am grateful to be sober.

3 Likes

Day 19 :ballot_box_with_check:- done on lunch break. I’m really tired and I figured I would just get it out of the way cause when I get off work I’ll be napping the day away

4 Likes

Oh no!! Hope it feels better soon.

1 Like

Day 20 done.

3 Likes

19 and 20 done. Worked a 13 hour shift at the travel bb tourney today too and I’m whipped. First one if these I’ve worked without a major hangover. Wow, much easier!

3 Likes

Completely forgot about today and I’m in bed now. I’ll do it in the morning instead of the rest day :blush:

2 Likes

Day 20 done as promised. I did set of 10

3 Likes

Day 22 done.

5 Likes

Day 22 :ballot_box_with_check:- sets of 20 :blush: y’all have a good one!

4 Likes

Day 22 done and all the days before! :white_check_mark: :muscle:t3:
I keep forgetting to check in here but having them written out has worked so far in reminding me to do them.

5 Likes

Day 23 done.

5 Likes

Taking day 23 off- I’ll either do a double tomorrow or just skip the next rest day.

4 Likes

All caught up. And it finally got above freezing today so it was a beautiful 5-miler this afternoon!

5 Likes

Day 23 done :white_check_mark: not feeling it today but did what I had to do to get it done

4 Likes

Day 23 :ballot_box_with_check:- Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::maple_leaf:

4 Likes