November workout challenge

Skipping today (well, other than the 11-miler this morning :wink:).

4 Likes

Feeling a little under the weather. Swapping days 24 & 25.

3 Likes

@Astro So glad to hear you enjoyed the holiday and that your friends are supportive of your sobriety! I am feeling a bit better today thanks :blush: still feels like my body is fighting off a cold but feels like my body is winning the battle.

All caught up days 24 & 25 done :white_check_mark: with a quick 1 mile run both days to really sweat out whatever illness is trying to grab hold.

4 Likes

Day 24 :ballot_box_with_check:- took the jumping out of the squats. Look what I saw on Facebook yesterday.

Over 47 years of running! Literally every day :exploding_head: how cool

4 Likes

Day 26☑️ - I have fallen off my breath work challenge but still trying to finish this one out

4 Likes

Wow, that is nuts! Reminds me of Raven. There are some interesting videos of this guy on YouTube. I always have wanted to go to Florida and join him on a run. I think it is still an active streak.

4 Likes

And done through 26!

4 Likes

Caught up on day 24, 26 and 27. Made a circle. Not the best idea to skip days on these high reps.

4 Likes

Day 27 done!

4 Likes

My days are all messed up…I should be back on track to do day 30 on the 30th with y’all but I gotta move some of the days before then. My brain isn’t working right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ll check in tomorrow

4 Likes

I get a little creative and do some maneuvering of sets/days/exercises. Combined with my “normal” workouts this keeps me vigilant and is kind of a bonus.

Plus, I have pulled back on all internet/social media/phone/TV etc. But this thread keeps me checking in here. I don’t really comment on anything outside of this one but I usually come here and then read a couple other ones real quick. It’s good for me. There, thats my big post for the month :joy:

4 Likes

Day 27 done today. :blush:

4 Likes

I am not a pro-IG user but saw something funny I am about to try. Get in a lunge position, then grab your ankle that is behind with the same arm and then stand up :crazy_face::see_no_evil: holy cow.

That is funny. I’ll have to try again tomorrow. I am glued to the ground after dinner. Gotta improve the technique. :joy:

3 Likes

Did day 30 today in 3 sets of 25.
Without music and having to count I get into thinking and am proud I skip, change the schedule and come back. And on the other side it’s also sticking to something I said yes to which I became very bad at. Maybe in the other extreme of doing what I want and feel like which is important for my sobriety. But integrity is also something important for me. So this was my tiny check-in. Day 2 without chocolate and many more without alcohol.

4 Likes

An interesting question for me is now if it is possible to do squat jumps in a driving bus :crazy_face:

For December I was hoping a bit that @Miranda would prepare a plan for us.

I have been trying a 10 min 30 days Tabata style challenge by heather Robertson that I really enjoy. We’d need dumbbells, though.

3 Likes

Day 29 :ballot_box_with_check:- broke into sets of 25 and I broke the plank into 2- 1 minute planks.
I’ve been thinking about December and I’ve been thinking of taking the month off from the challenges and the forum. I think I just need a break.

4 Likes

Hello hello, I’m still here! I have not been checking in as we have been extremely busy with house renovations on top of all life’s others crazy schedules… But I’m 90 days tomrrow and still so grateful for this forum. Sadly I just don’t think I’ll be able to give a workout plan for December. It really is difficult and time consuming to explain a proper program through written words only that can be so generic, balanced and safe. I’m sorry I’m not more help but it’s not something I can fit in right now. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Uhh! Gonna come up short here at the end. Oh well, its because im so busy with new opportunities in life due to not being a drunken idiot anymore. Ill try again in December!

4 Likes

So either we skip December for cookies and Xmas or I’ll link the HR YT list somewhere or…

4 Likes

Day 30 :ballot_box_with_check:- in sets of 25 again. Off to work for me. Y’all have a good day :blush:

6 Likes