November workout challenge

I am a bit late. Day 29 done. So finished. Thought about recycling the good old planks for January but didn’t enjoy the 2 min already.

5 Likes

Oh no I never checked in towards the end here! @anon74766472 Im glad you posted so this popped up again.

Just here to say I finished! Day 30 ended on the 30th for me and I got it done even though my body was also exhausted shoveling that day it was good to have different movements too :white_check_mark: :muscle:t3: the first of these challenges I have managed to not forget about doing and stuck with. Thanks @Runningfree for always pushing these challenges. I really think these extra movements (even if I did a whole lot of modifying) helped me in building some confidence and strength in my recovering knee this past month. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Looks like I dropped out halfway through in 2022, I am committed to going the distance this year - tender knees be damned!

@Sabrina80 this is your invitation. Past participants @Runningfree, @Becsta (I know those midnight shifts are rough but maybe you can make time?), @Jesile, @anon74766472, @Gorden, @anon9289869, we’re putting the band back together!

Let me know if you need quotes to motivate you this year!

Re-pointing to the top, November workout challenge

8 Likes

Yaaahhhhh I’ll give it ago! I certainly could use it. I’ve been slacking lately.

5 Likes

Motivational quotes are always nice :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Im in, I remember I liked this one last year! :blush:
Thx for tagging Dan, even though I keep dropping out lately…

5 Likes

I did the January plank challenge in 2021, made it to day 21, brutal, but loved it. Wish I would have finished. I’m in for the November challenge.

3 Likes

I’m in :muscle::heart: Motivation is very much appreciated :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hey Dan, count me in! I’ve completed my October challenge a day early woohoo! 102/100km done :raised_hands: and raised +$800 towards research into mental health :partying_face:
Look forward to doing something other than just running next month :laughing:

4 Likes

I feel bad for abandoning October Challenge, I was just lurking every day envy yours progress :slight_smile:
Maybe this time I will stick to it :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Sounds great! I don’t make it every day, but that’s OK. I still enjoy picking away at these.

3 Likes

Here’s your starter quote, the first one’s free!

O gentlemen, the time of life is short!
To spend that shortness basely were too long,
If life did ride upon a dial’s point,
Still ending at the arrival of an hour.
Wm Shakespeare, Henry IV

4 Likes
  • Day 1 :white_check_mark:

• 10km run

Where can I subscribe for a daily quote @SinceIAwoke ? :wink:

4 Likes

Okay. After seeing my chiropractor this week I really need to take better care of me. I’m in. I’ll check in once done!!

1 Like

Day one, done!

3 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark: It always starts out easy :joy:

@Mischa84 this is the perfect place for all your @SinceIAwoke quotes!

4 Likes

Das 1 done.

5 Likes

Forgot it was day 1 until 11.30pm lol, I’ll catch up tomorrow :raised_hands:
I think Dan enticing me to this challenge is his way of getting me back here on the forum on a daily basis :thinking::sweat_smile: Dan you know I appreciate you :hugs: @SinceIAwoke

4 Likes

That’s what friend are for! :heart:

2 Likes

Okay then…time to rock that sh*t :muscle: iPad has power, headphones have power, I hav… coughs Well I try :fire:

Day one :white_check_mark:

5 Likes