November workout challenge

Feeling a little under the weather. Swapping days 24 & 25.

3 Likes

Did day 24 today as I was celebrating US Thanksgiving yesterday w some friends (poker and football). We went to a pub for lunch and I had cranberry juice and chicken quesadillas. Passed a huge test, but they’re great guys. Never made my non drinking alcohol an issue. Very supportive. Have a great day everyone and hope you are feeling better @Angst-Berg . :+1::sun_with_face::+1:

4 Likes

@Astro So glad to hear you enjoyed the holiday and that your friends are supportive of your sobriety! I am feeling a bit better today thanks :blush: still feels like my body is fighting off a cold but feels like my body is winning the battle.

All caught up days 24 & 25 done :white_check_mark: with a quick 1 mile run both days to really sweat out whatever illness is trying to grab hold.

4 Likes

Thank you and thats good to hear!! Hope its out of your system soon!! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Im actually Canadian but us guys get U.S. Thanksgiving off to get together. We usually start the day golfing but there was frost on the ground :grin::grin:
Anyways thanks again​:+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 24 :ballot_box_with_check:- took the jumping out of the squats. Look what I saw on Facebook yesterday.

Over 47 years of running! Literally every day :exploding_head: how cool

4 Likes

Thats simply amazing to see. Good for him!! :+1::+1:It tells me I can exercise on those days I say I cant!! Thanks for sharing :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Day 26 done!!! Hope everyone is having a gr8 day/night?! :+1: :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Day 26☑️ - I have fallen off my breath work challenge but still trying to finish this one out

4 Likes

Wow, that is nuts! Reminds me of Raven. There are some interesting videos of this guy on YouTube. I always have wanted to go to Florida and join him on a run. I think it is still an active streak.

4 Likes

And done through 26!

4 Likes

Caught up on day 24, 26 and 27. Made a circle. Not the best idea to skip days on these high reps.

4 Likes

Day 27 done!! :sun_with_face::+1:

4 Likes

Day 27 done!

4 Likes

My days are all messed up…I should be back on track to do day 30 on the 30th with y’all but I gotta move some of the days before then. My brain isn’t working right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ll check in tomorrow

4 Likes

I get a little creative and do some maneuvering of sets/days/exercises. Combined with my “normal” workouts this keeps me vigilant and is kind of a bonus.

Plus, I have pulled back on all internet/social media/phone/TV etc. But this thread keeps me checking in here. I don’t really comment on anything outside of this one but I usually come here and then read a couple other ones real quick. It’s good for me. There, thats my big post for the month :joy:

4 Likes

Day 27 done today. :blush:

4 Likes

For my active recovery today I walked 1.5 miles to work in 2°C or about 35°F weather at 445 am. Certainly woke me up!! Have a great day everybody!! :sun_with_face::+1:

5 Likes

I am not a pro-IG user but saw something funny I am about to try. Get in a lunge position, then grab your ankle that is behind with the same arm and then stand up :crazy_face::see_no_evil: holy cow.

That is funny. I’ll have to try again tomorrow. I am glued to the ground after dinner. Gotta improve the technique. :joy:

3 Likes

Did day 30 today in 3 sets of 25.
Without music and having to count I get into thinking and am proud I skip, change the schedule and come back. And on the other side it’s also sticking to something I said yes to which I became very bad at. Maybe in the other extreme of doing what I want and feel like which is important for my sobriety. But integrity is also something important for me. So this was my tiny check-in. Day 2 without chocolate and many more without alcohol.

4 Likes

On my bus doing pushups and squats and thought to myself I havent seen any info on a December challenge. Any ideas??

4 Likes