November workout challenge

Day 4 done. 30 minutes on the Peloton. Didn’t push it too hard, but still got a good sweat going.

3 Likes

You haven’t failed. Just jump in when you can. The porch getting done before winter fully hits is WAY more important

3 Likes

Day 4 done. I mean day 5.

4 Likes

Day 5 :heavy_check_mark:

MTD
Walking 8.5 miles
Spin 13 miles

@Soberbilly, this one’s for you.

Until we meet again, may the good Lord take a liking to you.
Roy Rogers

5 Likes

Day 5 done!

3 Likes

Day 5 and 6 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 2 done.

4 Likes

I’ll make up day 6 on the rest day tomorrow
MTD
Walking 8.5 miles
Spin 13 miles

For it’s our grief that gives us our gratitude,
Shows us how to find hope, if we ever lose it.
So ensure that this ache wasn’t endured in vain: Do not ignore the pain. Give it purpose. Use it.
Amanda Gorman, The Miracle Of Morning

4 Likes

Days 3 and 4 done.

4 Likes

Day 6 done! 20 is a lot more than 10! :joy:

2 Likes

Day 6 and 7 done.

2 Likes

Some might say it is double :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Day 6 done today. For my active “recovery” I had a mad spin sesh with just me and the dog and the music!

MTD
Walking 10.5 miles
Spinning 27 miles

One cannot comprehend Him (the Divine) through reason, even if one reasoned for ages.
Guru Nanak

4 Likes

So that’s why!:joy:

1 Like

Day 7 done! Steady 30 minutes on the Peloton, again nothing crazy, but my legs were burning a bit by the end.

2 Likes

Day 6 & 8 done. I’m jumping in a bit late… the first week of November we had a big event at work, and I basically worked for approximately 12 hours every day - 40 KM of commute - and went back home to sleep! And that 7 days in a row! Happy to be back to normal! Yesterday I went finally for a 7K walk + cross fit at the gym + did day 6 of the challenge on day 7. This morning day 8… :blush:

4 Likes

I’m so happy to see you! :blush:

1 Like

I’m happy to join the challenge. First I though… “it’s too late by now…”, but hey… better late than never!

2 Likes

What time is it, if it is not now?

1 Like

Yeah, guess so! :pray:t2::muscle:t2: