November workout challenge

:joy::joy: :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: It is the way!
I’m working this year so I have to hope the hubs brings me back a plate from the in-laws

1 Like

I bet the hubs doesn’t want to sleep on the couch, he’d better bring that plate! :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 20 done! :white_check_mark: This was very similar to todays workout at the gym! :disappointed_relieved: A lot of reps of the same exercises!

4 Likes

Day 20 :white_check_mark: Later than normal for me cause I have been a busy bee today and forgot till now

3 Likes

I forgot too! Worked on a performance improvement plan for a senior employee today, arranging discipline stresses me out, and I hid out reading the paper and eating a veg burger and watching YouTube. I’ll catch up tomorrow!
Rule 62 revisited

Let us not take ourselves too seriously. None of us has a monopoly on wisdom.
Queen Elizabeth II

4 Likes

Day 20 done! Had a great morning workout at the gym and felt great busting out day 20 tonight. Still a little sore all over, definitely need to stretch more, but feeling better every day.

3 Likes

Day 21, my active recovery has been a body combat session. Not too bad for a rest day! :sweat_smile::boxing_glove:

3 Likes

Day 21 :white_check_mark: I ran a bit under 5 miles and took the doggos for their mile walk :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Getting ready for the turkey? :yum:

Lol always ready for turkey. I’m hoping for some Deviled eggs. They are my favorite!
(Tuesday is my normal run day)

I had to Google the eggs! :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 20 I rested. Day 21 I made it up :white_check_mark:.

MTD
Walking/Running 34.5 miles
Spinning 54 miles

Let’s stay right-sized today.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
William Shakespeare, Hamlet

4 Likes

I think I am out. I keep trying to figure out what it is and I think it’s the form of competition that is not helping me.

1 Like

Day 22 not done! I’m taking a break today, including the gym. I’m back at it tomorrow!
@anon74766472 - hey Franzi, you mean you’re out for good?

2 Likes

Part of the challenge each month is knowing what’s good for ourselves. Good for you that you have come to this understanding!

2 Likes

Taking a rest day. I’m sore from my other workouts. I’ll add today and tomorrow together and make some rounds out of it.

1 Like

Day 22 completed :heavy_check_mark:

MTD
Walking/Running 36 miles
Spinning 54 miles

@anon74766472 , this one is for you.

This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
William Shakespeare, Hamlet

3 Likes

On Day 21 I rode my Peloton 30 minutes.

Today I got Day 22 done, ruff after the morning I had at the gym, but it’s done.

Tomorrow is going to be hard. Have a one hour beast of a workout at my gym. It’s a fundraiser for a single mom’s Christmas so it’s definitely worth it. Getting day 23 done after that and a turkey dinner will be hard, but I will try!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I think so. It’s not doing me any good and I don’t mean the workout.

4 Likes

Day 23 done, happy Thanksgiving to our American members!

I had a dog walk to warm up for my virtual Turkey Trot.

MTD
Running / walking 40 miles
Spinning 54 miles

Each man is good in (the Great Spirit’s) sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows.
Sitting Bull

3 Likes