October Squat challenge!

I found this one

Wow, that’s quite a mix! I’d be up for a challenge like this. I’m familiar with most of the exercises, they look to be all body weight and no equipment. But having a good video or text explanation would be great. 50 burpees to squat, though? Yikes!

1 Like

Dang I didn’t even see that :flushed: I’m not sure I want to do this one now :joy:
I like yours also. I’ll keep looking though

1 Like

If it doesn’t scare you, is it really worth the effort?

I knew I’d seen this somewhere!

“The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

1 Like

I think I’m dipping out on this one haha :flushed:

1 Like

Damnit man- that was hard. Set of 50, set of 25, set of 55 (not sure why I did the numbers like that, it just happened :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:)

1 Like

Messed up my knee today so sitting the rest of this one out and not planning on anything for November. :roll_eyes::tired_face:

1 Like

Oh no!! :grimacing: Feel better!

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t think it’s super serious but I also don’t think it can handle the squats we have left. Maybe I will go back to the plank challenge after all just for something

3 Likes

I’m sure I don’t have to tell you not to overdo it. You seem to know you’re limits from experience and injuries. I also know how important exercise is to your sobriety. Find a happy medium.

1 Like

Oh no, Jen! :cry: But you do have the smarts to listen to your body. Let it heal, come back stronger than ever!

Day 29 done. Good thing about 31 day months is the extra rest day at the end.

Our bodies are our gardens, to the which our wills are gardeners.
Othello - William Shakespeare

2 Likes

I’m shamelessly shilling for fellow travelers on the November challenge:

2 Likes

Day 29 done :ballot_box_with_check:
Not happy I had to do them in 3 sets but at least I did them.

2 Likes

October ---- Done!

To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first.
The plays and poems of William Shakespeare

3 Likes

Day 30 done :ballot_box_with_check:
Phew! I surprised myself by sticking to this challenge the entire month. A small win but a win nonetheless.

3 Likes

So day 29 and 30 done :white_check_mark:
5 sets of 50 and 1 set of 20. :sweat_smile:
I hurt my ankle and today was the first day I felt up to it.
But better late then never right?!

3 Likes

Good job!!! I’m tired just thinking about 5 sets of 50 :joy:

2 Likes

I spread it out over 4 hours and now I’m eating peanut butter and a honey crisp apple so feeling MUCH better. Haha

2 Likes

That’s the way to come back and finish strong. I give you credit. I would have given up.

2 Likes

Luckily it was only 2 days! If it had been three I’m not sure I would have been as determined. :upside_down_face:

1 Like