Olivia all over the place

Great numbers Olivia!

1 Like

Wonderful to read!! Congratulations on your 700 Olivia!! Very happy for you!!

1 Like

I’m happy your relationship is doing well, and I told you so many times you’re worth it, he still needs to learn English cause my two Finnish words don’t make for conversation

On the other hand the masseuse thing, consider it progress, I can understand with your past and addictions the idea of a man giving you a massage could be uncomfortable, I don’t think it’s the relationship that made you comfortable, I think it’s personal growth that made you comfortable, you had a chance to grow and realize not all men are shitbags, and the masseuse respected you as a client, instead of a conquest.

On the other hand 700 days motherfucker!! I keep forgetting your sober birthday is in November cause your real birthday is April. I turned my app back on to notify me even in silence mode so that I can actually remember to check it too,

I hope dude loves Unicorns

2 Likes

Thank you for your congratulations every one!

@Fury LOL, are you getting notifications from TS or Signal? My sober bday is Oct 1st, not Nov.

And yes, my Man loves unicorns LOL. He calls me Beautiful.

5 Likes

Stellar work my friend! :star_struck: Proud of you!!!

1 Like

Hello @AuraXP. I didn’t want to derail the other thread as the original poster was seeking help for themself. I’m a pmo addict, too. There aren’t many females on the forum identifying with that tag, at least publicly. This is my thread and I thought maybe if you have time to read around that might benefit you. Idk. If you’ve never told your story and would like to do so privately, my inbox is open. I can only offer peer support tho. @Matt has a list of resources where to find help online. I hope you find the kind you need :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

My Man is taking me on a date to celebrate :dancer: :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Congratulations Olivia! So happy for you!! Lots of hard work on your part! Enjoy your celebration!

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Enjoy you day today to the fullest :sunflower::tada::partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m seriously craving for that cake now LOL

2 Likes

Oh wow Olivia!!! So very very happy for you! Thank you for sharing so openly your journey here. I have personally learned a lot from you and I am grateful for you. Enjoy your celebration!!! :heart::heart::heart: Congratulations on your 2 years!!!

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s simply wonderful. So grateful to have met you on here.

2 Likes

Fantastic Olivia! Congratulations! :partying_face:
Enjoy your celebration.

2 Likes

Thank you sweet chica! Congratulations for you too! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you @Alisa, @SassyRocks, @anon74766472, @Lisa07 and others

You’ve been such a support and encouragement to me on this journey. You are treasures!!!

5 Likes

My Man took me out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oohh, that looks beyond yummy!!!

2 Likes

Hey Livy :hugs:
Congratulations on your 2 years!!!
I hope you’re enjoying you day or night out with your Beau :hugs: Enjoy the pizza. Have fun.
So happy for you.
:hugs:

2 Likes

Congratulations again, and so happy that you have someone to share it with!

1 Like

Congratulations Olivia!!! This is super great!

1 Like