Olivia all over the place

Congrats Liv!!!

There’s no pineapple on that pizza tho. I have not influenced you enough :neutral_face:

1 Like

Well done and we’ll deserved

1 Like

So wonderful Olivia !! (x2) !!

2 Likes

Yass girl nice one and lovely way to celebrate too! Appreciate all your input on the forum over the time you’ve been here. Definitely helped educate me on some things and I’m grateful for that. Nice to be able to share a bit of your celebrations! :hugs:

1 Like

I feel u girl that lack of self esteem has made me do many self destructive things to the point where i have only one friend left. It’s a b*tch when there’s truly nobody telling you you’re enough. And by this time when there is you still don’t believe them bc it’s so engrained. But we are all worthy of just existing how we are. Fck todays beauty standards . That shit is rooted in pedophilic culture, capitalism, erasure, patriarchy etc and therefore is invalid.

2 Likes

So coming from a dude, I’ll tell you one thing. A chick with confidence is amazing.

I always said you can meet a hundred “10s” by societal
Standards yet their personality is a 1, it’s a turn off. I’d rather be around someone that society doesn’t worship, but I can enjoy being around, if there’s mutual romantic interest then that woman is a 10 by my standards the only one I should hold my scale to I personally don’t give a fuck what others think

3 Likes

2 yrs 5 days

I’m hitting milestones. Just had my 2nd soberversary and my occupational rehabilitation ended on the 5th Oct. I started it in September 2021 with very little stamina and lots of anxiety about employment.

Now I average about 25-30hrs a week so it’s part-time but I have a job! I’m actually earning my own income! My co-workers are great and we have a good team. The work is ok when we’re not chronically understaffed. I have more stamina now. I’m managing work + friends + bf + household chores + nice things/relaxation.

Despite my milestones and the fact that I don’t have therapy or rehabilitation now, I remain in recovery. Life happens, people happen, there’s a crack in the lense and constant shift that challenge me. Everyday there’s a choice.

11 Likes

Love hearing this. You so deserve happiness, and you’ve put the work in and life is happening for you/you’re making it happen! Wonderful.

2 Likes

2 yrs, 16 days

We’re having quite a turn over of staff at work. It’s kinda sad to see good people go but I do understand. We don’t get paid well, working hours are irregular and occupational health care is scarse. Yet, I’m grateful I have a job and a nice crew.

I’m gonna be busy packing bc come Wednesday and I’m off to my Man’s place. 7 hour train ride, yay…

11 Likes

:heartpulse::white_heart: ENGAGED :white_heart::heartpulse:

Nov 14th :ring:

signal-2022-11-15-22-24-05-992

24 Likes

So you’re engaged?

Wow! Blessings. You two seem like a great couple.

3 Likes

Definitely the best news! :cupid::rose:

2 Likes

My goodness! Congratulations! So happy for you! :two_hearts::purple_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

In fact you already did. Congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Holy wow!!! Congratulations!!! So very very happy for you Olivia!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! That is amazing! I’m so happy for you :heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Wow! Very excited for you, Olivia. I recall this young lady who never thought she would find love. I’m so glad that young lady blossomed into a beautifully loved woman and I got to witness this growth, like a flower.
Congratulations to the both of you!
:ring: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Olivia! I am SO Happy For You!! I have tears in my eyes! Both of your faces look so radiantly happy! I wish the two of you every happiness and every joy!

1111324_3d

1 Like

Oh wow, congratulations :upside_down_face::sunflower::tada:

1 Like