Olivia all over the place

Exciting stuff! I hope that you can enjoy the process and then have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

Are you stressed already :crazy_face::sunflower:?

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story. I’m so sorry you needed to survive this all and I’m really glad you’re with us right now - standing with legs on earth and breathing air.
You’re very strong and I believe you can do it. I’m very proud of you!

3 Likes

Thinking of you. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for the nudge Franzi
@anon74766472

IMG_1018

:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

@nastya_is_fighting Thank you!

@anon74766472 @Dazercat

I have about 50 million details to keep track :exploding_head: And seeing to that my Man gets his details sorted too :woman_facepalming:t2: He does work hard when he finally gets going LOL

I’m not getting much sleep, partly because it’s so light outside. I’m so close to just duct taping a slice of cardboard to cover the entire bedroom window to block out light :crazy_face: I could use some sleep, no kidding.

Otherwise things are mainly ok. It’s just a lot. Thank God for friends and bridesmaids.

Apparently there’s a big hockey game on tv on our wedding night. Apparently there’s a chance it might get watched. I’m thinking of contacting the hotel staff that they’d take away the remote and disable the tv :laughing: I hope I’m more entertaining than a hockey match.

14 Likes

Do you use a sleep mask? It helps me immensely…even with curtains open.

Sending positive wedding juju your way!! Enjoy the process!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

You can tell your man “it’s not that big of a game yet sweetie, it’s just the preliminary rounds, Germany vs. Finland. We know how that’s gonna work out anyway”. :joy:

4 Likes

Sleep masks don’t help me unfortunately :pensive:

@Milele He knows. He just likes to tease me. I see years of “slightly irritated wife, interesting life” ahead :laughing:

3 Likes

We will loose :zipper_mouth_face::crazy_face: or ice hockey? No matter what we will loose.

I am sure it’ll work out all perfect in the end @Olivia . You are surrounded by people you love. That’s the most important, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Well, if I’m not mistaken Germany can be a pretty good opponent. But having said that Finland is the defending champion :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:pray::heart::hugs:

8 Likes

Indeed!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

I only just remembered what we joked about some months ago… @Thirdmonkey, I’m getting married this Saturday (13th). Would ms. Monkey decorate a wedding Christmas tree for the occasion? :smile:

8 Likes

If we could make there, she would!

5 Likes

Hopefully you can relax a bit tomorrow before the big day.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

6 Likes

Nah. Tomorrow’s gonna be hassle.

I hope I get sleep tonight. It’s been bad recently.

6 Likes

Very exciting!! :heart: I hope you are able to get some rest and that your wedding day is full of fun, laughs and so much love!!

…am still hoping for zoom link…

:wedding: : :dolls: :heart_hands:

5 Likes

Sending good vibes that you have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

Thinking about you @Olivia as your big day gets closer. The excitement is rising. Wish we could all be there to celebrate with you, but we’ll be there in spirit sending love and positive vibes. :heart:

6 Likes

6 Likes