Olivia all over the place

So happy for you @Olivia. I hope you will be able to share a pic or two. Enjoy you beautiful day.

6 Likes

Thinking of you, friend! Very excited for your special day !!

6 Likes

:heart: have the most perfect day! You deserve it! :wedding::bride_with_veil::ring::man_in_tuxedo:

5 Likes

Morning Buttercup :blush:
You’re going to make such a beautiful bride.
IMG_1092
Wishing you all the best today, on your wedding day, and in your life together.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Happy Wedding Day, @Olivia !
Sooo happy for you! Have a beautiful and joyous day today, and every day thereafter! Big hugs!! Best Wishes!

7 Likes

I wish you all a wonderful day and we be excited to see a picture if you don’t mind. :sunflower::tada::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

IMG_1104
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you thank you all

It was lovely and intense. I’m gonna sleep for a week LOL. I have zero wedding pics atm but I can share with you THE ONE RING

19 Likes

That is a beautiful ring you have there and nails on point with the flashy red! Love it! So happy for you and can’t wait to see more. Thanks for including us on this special occasion! :heartpulse:

One ring to rule them all…lol

5 Likes

Congratulations! What a nice ring and lots of good memories. Enjoy your sleep :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations!! Your ring is stunning!! :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations Mrs. Livy :blush:

You make that ring look gorgeous.
Rest up.
Honeymoon plans?
:heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations Livy! :heart:
So happy for the both of you. Glad your day turned out lovely.

5 Likes

We had one day after the wedding. Hubs goes back to work on Monday. Honeymooning hopefully in Crete next year. No solid plans tho. Thank you.

6 Likes

Here we are. He doesn’t want to have his face shown. I’m sure you get the gist tho.

23 Likes

Awww…looks like a beautiful day and you look joyous and stunning Olivia!!! I adore the colors in your bouquet. Congratulations again!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful dress and I love your makeup!
You are stunning!
:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

A beautiful bride if there ever was one! You look very happy and content! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness!

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning! I am so happy for you! Congratulations Mrs. Livy :heart:

3 Likes

Look at you girl :wedding:
Gorgeousness :star_struck:
You’ve come a long way baby.
So happy for you. You guys. But mostly you :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes