One thing you've experienced that few others have

Back in Nover 2018, I asked What was one thing you’ve never experienced that many others have?

Now I want to know: What is something you have experienced that few others have?

For example: I recently successfully folded a fitted sheet.

What have you done or experienced? This is your time to shine!

23 Likes

I have experienced breathing under water. I know how to scuba dive :fish:

8 Likes

I had an alligator as a pet when I was 5. He was just a baby. I used to go with my dad to the lake and catch minnows to feed him. When dad used to clean his aquarium, we’d put him in the grass and he’d chase me around the yard. He got too big and bit my dad through the glove and we gave him to the local zoo.

28 Likes

When I was about 8 or 9 we lived in Northern California, way back in the woods. I mean out in the sticks. The nearest neighbors were a few miles away. For fun I would climb up high into a big redwood tree next to our house to get a view out over the ridgeline we lived on. That tree was one of the tallest around and from up there all you could see for miles was the forest spreading out in all directions. The tree would bend and sway in the wind with me perched up and holding on tight near the top. Maybe not too many people have experienced that.

Bye for now…

25 Likes

Mine is kind of shallow; when I was 22 I was living in Ft. Lauderdale and entered a bikini contest at a pretty big venue and it was a blast! Right up my alley at that time, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

22 Likes

I have to ask then, so how does a well cooked bat taste?

:bat:

5 Likes

On an overbooked flight, I was paid $1500 to take the next flight instead. :sweat_smile:

The airline kept increasing the offer, it started at $200. No one would volunteer and I waited until it got higher. Worth it

26 Likes

When I was 16, I was riding around on my bike and came across a black bear. I ended up having staring contest, about 30 feet apart. He ended up standing up on his hind legs and snarled at me. Got my adrenaline going!

26 Likes

I brushed my teeth and there was a ladybug on my toothbrush. I did not see it. I brushed my teeth with a ladybug.

25 Likes

I’m traumatized just reading this

15 Likes

I was bit by a piranha… But I might not be the only one??:fish:

18 Likes

Oh my gosh. Yuck

1 Like

Its like at night when its dark and your kitty snuggles their face up in yours in bed, and you find out she has a big spider hanging out of her mouth for you. That was traumatizing.

15 Likes

Open heart surgery

23 Likes

We live different lives my friend. I’m happy to say I can’t relate

1 Like

A seagull flew right in front of my car when I was driving on the highway and I killed it. I felt sooo bad. Got home and had to pluck feathers out of the windshield wipers.

15 Likes

Was it a real ladybug, or one of those Asian lady beetles pests? Look similar but more orange. We got tons of those here… :persevere:

2 Likes

Performed it or had it? Or just generally in favor of it?

3 Likes

Edited for privacy.

7 Likes

I had a live scorpion in my mouth. It was in a plastic cup that I poured water in to. I didn’t see it. I drank it. I felt something crawling in my mouth. I decided to spit it out and when I did something was crawling on my lips. I brushed it off with my hand, it was a scorpion. They are by nature not aggressive and try to get away.

15 Likes