The One Thing You've Never Experienced?

I used to work with a guy who has never seen The Goonies and has never had a strawberry, insane right?

Is there something you’ve never experienced that many others have?

16 Likes

I have never been to Mexico…

2 Likes

Me niether and I live in AZ :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

What?!?! For real?

What!?!..dont tell anyone but that is on my top 10 list.

2 Likes

Never had a strawberry?! Wow…I’ve never ridden a rollercoaster. And I never, ever will, lol. I’ve also never been outside of the continental US.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen it either, lol

I’ve never seen any of the Indiana Jones flicks

1 Like

Woah… First three are great!

I like Harrison Ford, just never watched them. I even played an old ass computer game from the 90s about it :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Now you gotta be joking!?!?

You fell asleep in the actual theater?!

I’ve never seen Lord Of the Rings, The Dark Knight, The Avengers, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Hunger Games…loads.

I have never experienced the need to drive - Even when I lived 5 miles from the nearest house.

5 Likes

I almost feel like I have to ask for your man card… lol

1 Like

Whats a man card?

2 Likes

Caddyshack

It’s a fictitious membership card and when you do or say something unmanly, you get your card pulled. I’ve had nine pulled many times by my brother in law. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve never burped. Swear.

5 Likes

2 girls at the same time…just kidding. Are inappropriate jokes ok here? I am new.

Serious answer…Starwars. Never had the urge. Watched new one with the family but the old ones I grew up with (39 years old) just never did.

7 Likes

No way! Lol there’s an episode of family Guy where Peter has the same condition lol

1 Like