One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 2)

Verygood4aworkday.:grin:

2 Likes

Relievedā€¦whoever made the one word prompt with a 10 character requirement is evil

5 Likes

Defeated. Angry. Sad.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Samantha

Whatā€™s going on? Would you like to talk about it? Sending you a virtual hug :hug:

1 Like

Thank you. I am learning to become sober. I went 30 days and yesterday got drunk and ended up spending the night in jail. I have never done anything like that and Iā€™m so angry with myself for messing up the progress I had made. And angry that my mom has to deal with me and my choices.

3 Likes

30 days is no joke! You should be proud of yourself for having done that alcohol free time. I am sorry that you had a relapse and the evening you had. The good thing is that you are here looking for support and sounds like you are done with the drinking lifestyle.
This is a wonderful community filled with support. Make this your day :crossed_fingers:

I find the Checking in daily to maintain focus #60 and the Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #5 threads really help me on the sober journey.

We are all here working through our addictions and helping each other out. I do hope you keep active with us here :pray:

2 Likes

Bombarded :bomb:

3 Likes

Overwhelmed. Yet Trusting!

5 Likes

Productive

6 Likes

Absolute and complete disgust.

2 Likes

Lonely.

Iā€™ve never had a big social circle and winter is always a hard time for me.

3 Likes

Accepting it is what it is!

1 Like

Abused. :waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon:

3 Likes

anything we can help you with Alex - whatā€™s going on? Do you need to call for irl support? i hope you are ok.

1 Like

Oh, itā€™s a long story & quite painful to talk about. Sorry.

iā€™m sorry love ā€“ i understand. We are here if you want to talk about it :hugs:

3 Likes

Moving on :racing_car::dash:

2 Likes

Confused Confused confused

3 Likes

Positively positive

3 Likes

Just weary.

2 Likes