One word on how you feel today

That is amazing bro!!!
I’m so happy for you

1 Like

I won’t get to spend as much time here or at my meetings but I will still be able to hit at least 12 a week

@Englishd congrats! ヘ(^_^)ヘ

Congratulations :confetti_ball: well done, another positive accomplishment :slight_smile:

Woohoo! That is so exciting! What kind of work?

Yay amazing! :muscle::+1:

Thankful.

Here I sit on my deck, on this gorgeous day of 85 degrees, studying for a huge test I have tomorrow while my skin gets touched by the first bit of sun we’ve really gotten this year. I get to hear the peepers peep, the dog play, the wind blow and feel it on my face. I’ve been nervous all night, but I’m now feeling calm and I’m saying my prayers for tomorrow. I’ve got this. And for all of this, I am thankful! :heart:

4 Likes

Overwhelmed

Feeling Better, weed withdrawal is no good

Optimistic

3 Likes

Yeah, there are a ton of new words for stuff. But focus on the feelings more than all the PC language. That can come later. What is most important now is just figuring out who you are on the inside. That takes a while, I know. And it’s difficult. No need for the added stress of finding the right label. Because that’s all it is, a label. Do you first. Like I said before I’m here if you need to vent or chat or anything.

1 Like

Thanks😊 see, idek how I feel, cause like generally I feel one thing but I rarely feel another. So idek.

Sorry for your loss :cry:

…Grateful!

1 Like

Relaxed. Lots of reflective thought and enjoying this ride I call recovery. Thankful for the removal of my compulsion to drink, and all the time and action it took to get where I am today.

1 Like

Amazed! It’s my birthday and I am 356 days Sober, my first sober birthday for 22 years…after many relapses I learned to say no to that first drink and here I am :grin:

5 Likes

Alone.
Was supposed to see my friend but didn’t. I have therapy tomorrow and have to talk about the assault shit. I just feel alone. And I need a hug so friggin bad. That’s why I’m so pissed I didn’t get to see my friend. And I’m in a new school where I have no friends. And I keep getting flashbacks and I can’t tell anyone. And I just feel so alone in all of this. Surprisingly, I haven’t had the urge to self harm, but I have kind of had urges to stop eating which stinks cause then I have to focus on eating enough. And I hate it. I hate this. Sorry for the rant, I just had to let it all out. If you’ve read this far, thank you and if you have any advice or inspirational quotes or whatever, that’d be nice.

1 Like

So sorry my dear. A hug can be so helpful! I’m a huge hugger,so I’m just gonna send you one :hugs: and I’ll tag you in something I think will encourage you. In the meantime how about listening to your favorite song?

Thank you. I don’t have a favorite song. But even my mom won’t hug me so idk if I should really be being hugged by anyone. So…

I’m sorry that your mom won’t hug you. I don’t know what your situation is so I won’t pry and I didn’t mean for the hug to be a bad thing; I was just trying to be helpful. sorry.