Anxious. But hanging in there.

Exhausted…

Boy howdy you know that’s right.

Today I feel relaxed.

Creative! :smile:

Hopeful :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Miserable.

1 Like

Perfect… I guess that would be a good word to describe my mood. Feels nice not feeling one extreme or the other for the first time in 2 weeks :v:️

2 Likes

Peaceful

4 Likes

Attitude of Gratitude

1 Like

Incredibly frustrated with people, hope it just another stage in recovery

Hopeful, grateful, and thanking God I didn’t drink yesterday and praying I dont drink today. I need to start asking God to force me to wear my sleep apnea machine at night. I am as alert as a sloth this morning.

1 Like

Today i feel stressed and unsure about the future

1 Like

Supported

I publicly posted about my sobriety journey with the daily screenshot yesterday on FB and the support and response has been truly heartwarming and encouraging. I love this app because I feel it helps me maintain privacy and dignity while talking about things I’d likely never discuss on FB or with friends, but admitting it publicly at this point just feels like I popped an overfull balloon of secrets and shame. Onward ho!

6 Likes

Ready…

Ready for my sweet and amazing kids to go back to school :grimacing: I love them and have loved this four day weekend together, but I need some uninterrupted time to do my schoolwork.

2 Likes

monday gah!!!

Relaxed.

Tired, but comfortable. Life’s good, too blessed to be stressed.

Tired, stressed and high anxiety. :frowning:

At the moment, very grateful and very blessed as I read my gorgeous son some bedtime stories before I kneel down and thank God for his blessings and keeping me sober, healthy and happy.

3 Likes

Determined

4 Likes

RELIEVED that yesterday is over and I didn’t succuum to the urge because it lasted longer than the others.

3 Likes